MV Design - Marcus_gt500's design studio

Just load it in your game and use the engine freely. Is a big block twin turbo V8

Unfortunally not, I don’t have the licence. You can make one if you want, post it as a upgrade for the car on your lore page.

1 Like

The MV-NIP Firefly was a small sedan/coupe proposal for some asian manufacturers. Powered by a small boxer 4 engine, it was a simple but lovely vehicle to live with. Pretty rare nowadays.

MV-NIP Firefly - Coupe.car (41.8 KB)
MV-NIP Firefly - Sedan.car (43.4 KB)

9 Likes

This is the Dinka H500, a tiny city car made for 3rd world countries. Pretty fun to drive though.

GPC - Marcus_GT500 - Dinka H500.car (48.5 KB)

11 Likes

The Emer TS1 is a track special, made to put newbie drivers on a high level of racing.

Emer TS1 - Track.car (41.0 KB)

3 Likes

Now the '71 Bestia have a proper blower.

'71 Bestia - Asp.car (25.4 KB)

4 Likes

imageimage

This is the Cheetah, as it appears on GTA III. I wanted to make something inspired by it, but instead of creating a new car, I’ve made a version of the MV TGII. Enjoy.

MV Design TG2 - Cheetah.car (29.7 KB)

12 Likes

All time favourite GTA3 car, good job

2 Likes

This is my reedition of the Buffalo from GTA SA. Handles great (for a malaise car), really fun to thow around the track.

Bravado Buffalo - IRAP-U.car (37.0 KB)

7 Likes

We designed the Sunset for our long date partner Ishima, it’s a sporty coupe with great presence.

Ishima Sunset Hardtop - 2000 GS Turbo.car (38.6 KB)

7 Likes

We were comissioned to do some restyling and tiding up on this drift wagon project. It’s being modified for so many years that the original model is unknown by now. Pretty fun to thow around.

Dorifuto Wagon - Desu.car (40.1 KB)

5 Likes

The Ishima Enulla Mocca received a Turbo II version (before that, the turbo was an optional package, not a separate model) with includes a new bodykit, a suspension tuning and a nicer interior. It was way more expensive since, due to the new bigger motor, it wouldn’t really fit the kei car laws anymore, but was a market sucess anyway.

KCC-Marcus_gt500 - Enula Mocca Turbo II.car (61.4 KB)

2 Likes

Well, finally some time to post on this busy week! Here’s a Coquette (Banshee on the GTA VC version that was my inspiration)

And here’s a improved one:

Invertero Coquette - Banshee VC.car (31.6 KB)

Also, have a Blista from GTA 3:

1997 Dinka Blista - MPV V6.car (26.6 KB)

6 Likes

AW YISS

1 Like

thems fightin words
time for a kei car battle

Lez doeet!

Here’s the Hauler’s Super Duty’s looks for 2018

imageimage

And a special Artic Racer version, for a 24h race that unfortunally was cancelled.

Haulers Super Duty - 500.car (37.7 KB)
Hauler’s Super Duty - Arctic Racer.car (67.3 KB)

5 Likes

Here’s a aussie Ford Landau P5, as close as I could get to it. That vinyl roof was a pain to make! But turned out really good.

Ford Landau - Coupe.car (80.6 KB)

And what if the aussies had tried their hands on a King Cobra?

Ford Landau - King Kobra.car (77.3 KB)

LPE also developed a high performance kit for this one, and turned it on the muscle car it aways longed to be.

Ford Landau - King Kobra R.car

Thanks @Obfuscious for the car!

8 Likes

This is a brazilian Fiat Uno 1.6r

This is the same Uno, photoshopped to have muscle car proportions

And this is it in Automation

Fait Uno Coupe - 1.5x2.car (41.5 KB)

12 Likes

2014+ Dodge be like

7 Likes