Nebula Motor Corporation

2023 Venus Argon

The 2023 Venus Argon is a huge leap forward when compared to the previous version. This redesign is a part of the Venus rebranding. There are also other changes with the lineup, some of which will be announced at a later date.

Previous Gen Venus Argon

The 2020 Venus Argon received lackluster reviews from critics, mainly about it's driving dynamics and slow shifting transmission. The interior design was also lacking.

Venus XL to be discontinued

Venus XL will no longer be sold due to poor sales. This vehicle will be removed from the 2023 lineup.

More updates to come.
2 Likes

Venus Argon

The all new 2023 Venus Argon is reinvented. There have been many improvements made. Venus Argon now features a rear-wheel drive based platform, new and improved VRide suspension system, and optional 4Motion system.

Venus Argon now features a turbocharged I6 with 370 hp 356 lb-ft of torque, and with our new 7 speed dual clutch transmission is tuned perfectly for a quicker 0-60. 0-60 happens in 5 seconds flat. Venus Argon is now 183.5 inches long with a wheelbase of 114.1 inches.

Venus Argon is larger than the previous version. There is now more legroom for front and rear passengers. There are no compromises even with Argon's sleek coupe like design.

7 Likes

Very sleek design indeed. Is that an SUV or an estate variant of the Mazdesla bodies?

3 Likes

It’s technically an estate variant, buuut we’re just going to pretend it’s an SUV. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooh, I’m liking that Aston Martin-alike especially :smiley: Nice!

2 Likes

V8?

1 Like

*V6

Thanks for catching that!

1 Like

Venus motors is straight up my favourite brand :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Venus Argon in the new Invigorating Blue color
4 Likes

Oo i like that molding on the side

5 Likes

Yeah it’s really nice

3 Likes

Venus Aere remade in new update
3 Likes

Clean clean CLEAN :ok_hand:, great design as usual!!

Also, the VELORE is sick as shit…super nice as well

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Venus X remade is 4.27
3 Likes

VENUS TALON

Venus Talon is a midsized SUV that slots between Venus Aere and Venus Argon. Talon has an overall length of 192.1 inches and a wheelbase of 114.2 inches.

There are three engine options -

2.5l turbo i4 • 355 hp 315 lbft • 9 speed automatic transmission • 6.1 seconds 0-60

~

3.3l twin turbo V6 • 491 hp 438 lbft • 9 speed automatic transmission • 5.1 seconds 0-60

~

4.4l twin turbo v8 • 554 hp 525 lbft • 7 speed dual clutch • 3.8 seconds 0-60

All Venus Talon models come with rear biased AWD
4 Likes

BEAUTIFUL designs!!! What are the specs for the Talon?

3 Likes

Thanks! I edited the post to include a few specs.

3 Likes