Nebula Motor Corporation

Introducing the all-new 2025 Venus Talon: a luxurious and powerful SUV that is set to redefine the driving experience. As a top-selling vehicle for Venus, the Talon has been continuously praised for its style, performance, and reliability. With the upcoming refresh for 2025, Venus has taken the opportunity to enhance the Talon’s design and performance even further.

On the exterior, the Venus Talon receives a minor design refresh, retaining its sleek and sophisticated appearance. The front grille has been slightly redesigned, featuring a more aggressive and modern look. The LED headlights have been refined to provide improved visibility, ensuring safety in various driving conditions. The rear end receives subtle updates, including revised taillights and a restyled bumper, giving the Talon a heightened sense of elegance and sophistication. Exciting news for SUV enthusiasts is that for the model year 2025, Venus is releasing a sleek coupe version of the Talon. This coupe variant will offer a sportier and more aerodynamic design, catering to those who crave a more thrilling driving experience.

Inside, the cabin of the Venus Talon has been meticulously crafted to provide the utmost comfort and luxury. Premium materials are used throughout, with exquisite attention to detail. The seats are upholstered in plush, refined leather, offering both support and opulence. The infotainment system has been upgraded to a larger touchscreen display with improved connectivity options, making it easier for passengers to navigate and control various features. Additionally, the interior space has been optimized to provide ample legroom and storage capacity, ensuring a comfortable journey for all occupants.

One of the most exciting aspects of the 2025 Venus Talon refresh is the introduction of two brand new engines, offering unparalleled power and performance. The first is a turbocharged inline-6 cylinder engine, engineered to deliver a seamless and responsive driving experience. This engine combines refined power with impressive fuel efficiency, catering to drivers who crave both performance and practicality.

The second engine option is a limited-production twin-turbo V8 engine, designed to truly exhilarate. This engine represents the epitome of power and performance, offering an unmatched driving experience. Its raw power and aggressive sound will leave drivers in awe of its capabilities. As this engine will be produced in limited quantities, it adds an exclusivity factor to the Talon lineup, appealing to discerning customers who crave a truly exceptional SUV.

Engines -

4.3 Twin Turbo V8 • 652 hp 667 lb-ft • 3.0 seconds 0-60 • AWD

~~

3.3 Turbo I6 • 527 hp 536 lb-ft • 3.6 seconds 0-60 • AWD

~~

2.5 Turbo I4 • 367 hp 320 lb-ft • 5.7 seconds 0-60

For the standard Talon, Venus ensures a wide range of options to suit various preferences and budgets. The base model is priced at an affordable $57,000, providing great value by combining luxury features and cutting-edge technology. For those seeking the ultimate in sophistication and performance, the top-of-the-line Talon models start at $75,000, offering an elevated driving experience filled with premium amenities and powerful engines.

Regarding the coupe version of the Talon, Venus has priced it competitively at $65,000, positioning it as an attractive choice for SUV enthusiasts who desire a blend of elegance and sportiness. It seamlessly blends the spaciousness and versatility of an SUV with the stylish design elements of a coupe.

To add to the excitement, Venus has announced that sales for both the SUV and coupe versions of the Talon will begin in early 2024. This eagerly-anticipated release offers customers the opportunity to experience firsthand the innovative features, high-quality craftsmanship, and remarkable performance that the Venus Talon has to offer. Whether you opt for the standard SUV or the thrilling coupe variant, the Venus Talon is poised to be a standout in the luxury SUV segment.

2 Likes

Introducing the Venus ES-9, a game-changing electric luxury SUV that represents the pinnacle of Venus's engineering prowess. As the largest vehicle ever produced by Venus, the ES-9 combines elegant design, cutting-edge technology, and unparalleled comfort to offer an extraordinary driving experience.

One of the standout features of the Venus ES-9 is its generous seating capacity, accommodating up to 8 passengers with ease. Whether it's a family adventure or a luxurious business trip, the ES-9 ensures that everyone can travel in style and absolute comfort.

Equipped with quad electric motors, the ES-9 takes 4x4 capabilities to new heights. This advanced system provides exceptional traction and stability, making it suitable for a variety of terrains and weather conditions. No matter where your journey takes you, the Venus ES-9 ensures a smooth and confident ride.

With a remarkable 500-mile range on a single charge, the ES-9 sets new standards for electric vehicles. Long road trips become an exciting reality, eliminating the worry of range anxiety. This impressive range, combined with fast-charging capabilities, allows you to keep exploring without compromising on convenience.

The Venus ES-9 boasts an array of advanced technology and driver assistance features. From state-of-the-art infotainment systems and intuitive controls to adaptive cruise control and automated parking, the ES-9 seamlessly integrates innovation into every aspect of your driving experience. Safety is paramount, and the ES-9's comprehensive suite of driver assistance features ensures a secure journey for you and your passengers.

Not only does the Venus ES-9 elevate your driving experience, but it also empowers you beyond the road. Thanks to its innovative energy storage system, the ES-9 can power a house for up to 72 hours during an outage, providing peace of mind and convenience in unexpected situations. With the ES-9, you have a reliable energy source on wheels.

POWERTRAIN

Battery -

205 kWh battery

~~~

Powertrain One -

730 hp • 750 lb-ft from rear motor

Range -

500 miles

Acceleration -

4.6 seconds 0-60 mph
~~~

Powertrain Two -

850 hp • 900 lb-ft from quad motors

Range -

425 miles

Acceleration -

4.1 seconds 0-60 mph

Length / Wheelbase - 218.5 / 133.7

2 Likes

LUXXIS LX7

Welcome to a world where luxury meets performance, where elegance and power intertwine seamlessly. It is with great pleasure that we unveil the Luxxis LX7, a luxury SUV designed to surpass expectations and set new standards in the automotive industry. With its sporty dynamics, exclusive Luxxis LX7 Sport coupe variant, state-of-the-art AWD system, and sleek design, this remarkable SUV is here to make a lasting impression.

Dynamic and thrilling, the Luxxis LX7 redefines what it means to drive an SUV. Experience a symphony of power and precision as you take the wheel and command the road with confidence. With its meticulously crafted suspension, responsive steering, and advanced handling technologies, the Luxxis LX7 offers an exhilarating driving experience that entices adventure and makes every journey an unforgettable one.

But the Luxxis LX7 doesn’t stop there. Introducing the Luxxis LX7 Sport, the coupe variant of this extraordinary luxury SUV. With its more aggressive stance, aerodynamic lines, and sleek silhouette, the LX7 Sport is a true sight to behold. It takes the sporty dynamics of the LX7 to new heights, delivering an even more thrilling and captivating driving experience that leaves a lasting impression wherever you go.

Crafted by the brilliant minds at Luxxis, the LX7 is equipped with a high-tech all-wheel drive (AWD) system engineered to provide optimal traction and control in any driving situation. From navigating through slippery roads to cruising down winding country roads, this cutting-edge AWD system ensures a seamless and confident drive.

LUXXIS LX7 SPORT

Wheelbase / Length - 116.5 / 198.5
4 Likes

LUXXIS LX4

Wheelbase / Length - 113.4 / 186.9
3 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

1997 - 2001 Helios F-90

4.2L Naturally Aspirated V8 • 226 HP • 308 LB-FT • 7.7 seconds 0-60

4.2L Naturally Aspirated V8 • 284 HP • 308 LB-FT • 7.2 seconds 0-60

Wheelbase/Length - 119.7/197.4

2005 - 2011 Helios F-90

4.2L Naturally Aspirated V8 • 331 HP • 336 LB-FT • 7.2 seconds 0-60

Wheelbase/Length - 119.3/198.7
3 Likes

As far as I can tell, the first F-90 was built on a legacy body - so why did you choose to do so? Especially since there is a similar-looking body set with the same unlock year (1995) that looks better. Regardless, it’s just as tempting and alluring as its immediate successor - although the base engine seems a bit underpowered (the optional one, not so much) for its size.

1 Like

Both of those designs flow insanely well

4 Likes

I hate to say this because all your designs are beautiful, but maybe try differentiating your brands more? I’m loving the vibe though!

1 Like

Thanks! Honestly, I built this car long ago and just now decided to post it. I’m not sure why I decided on this body style though.

Thanks, I understand what you mean. I’m slowly learning to design these different vehicles. I decided to create different brands to try and change up my style a bit. I know they all look somewhat similar. But I do think that they will eventually evolve to become their own thing.

3 Likes

2025 VENUS SERIES 800

5 Likes

COMING SOON

4 Likes

1998 - 2002 Helios LR-60

4.5 Naturally Aspirated V8 • 319 HP • 342 LB-FT • 5.9 seconds 0-60

~

3.0 Naturally Aspirated V6 • 238 HP • 247 lb-ft • 8.0 seconds 0-60

Wheelbase/Length - Wheelbase/Length - 111.8/191.1
1 Like

VENUS E-5

The Venus E-5 is an exciting new electric sedan that boasts both dual motor and quad motor electric power, providing an exhilarating driving experience. With its advanced electric motors, the Venus E-5 offers impressive acceleration and responsive handling, ensuring a sporty and dynamic driving experience. Whether you're looking for efficiency or high-performance, the Venus E-5 delivers on all fronts, making it a compelling option in the electric sedan market.

POWERTRAIN

Battery -

84.5 kWh battery

~~~

Powertrain One -

450 hp • 500 lb-ft from dual motors

Range -

350 miles

Acceleration -

4.7 seconds 0-60 mph
~~~

Powertrain Two -