Open Beta (B1352+) Bug Reporting Thread

Like others have said:

At least I have a nice pair of popup headlights.

when you do a test drive and close the window the sound goes in loop

[quote=“NexxusDrako”]Bug found when testing engine.

[/quote]

Got the same error also. Tried to create a maxed out turbo V8 xp 4.0 engine with all the quality sliders maxed and best parts fitted. I have to test the VVL. The engine definitely had that the time I tested it.

After some tries with a few cars, I’ve seen that sometimes some values are not saved correctly.

Till now I’ve seen affected:

• Spacing drivetrain.
  • Brakes (size), it looks like the right value but when you change it you might see how the car weight changes to the right one.
  • Aerodynamics, sometimes the brake airflow setting has changed, spoiling the cooling airflow and/or the aero efficiency.

[quote=“JussiE”]

[quote=“NexxusDrako”]Bug found when testing engine.

http://i.imgur.com/5orE1xM.png[/quote]

Got the same error also. Tried to create a maxed out turbo V8 xp 4.0 engine with all the quality sliders maxed and best parts fitted. I have to test the VVL. The engine definitely had that the time I tested it.[/quote]

I’m confirming on the VVL, same issue here with my turbo i6. Gives a (bunch of) skip-able error(s) first, and then fatal one. Seems like VVL is broken atm

[quote=“Dragawn”]

Got the same error also. Tried to create a maxed out turbo V8 xp 4.0 engine with all the quality sliders maxed and best parts fitted. I have to test the VVL. The engine definitely had that the time I tested it.

I’m confirming on the VVL, same issue here with my turbo i6. Gives a (bunch of) skip-able error(s) first, and then fatal one. Seems like VVL is broken atm[/quote]

got it too , but i had both engines VVl on and with the 1 with no turbo i had no problems, when i build the turbo on it and i want to test it then i got this error.

edit , deleted vvl on second motor, build turbo on it and no error.

Got this when trying to start the game. I think it is related to a previous crash before when I was messing with the car designer and tried to save a car.

Here is the log.

[code]Starting initialization process…
Loading User Settings
Loading Player Settings…
Player Name is: randomone
Loading Display Settings from XML

Display Settings:
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Fullscreen: true
SSAO: true
FXAA: true
Viewport Res: 1

Initialising Sound Manager
Initialising Music Manager
Start Theme
Starting Kee Engine…
Kee Engine Started Successfully
Actual Resolution:
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Init GUI
Add Screen
Creating Load Screen
Creating Message Boxes
Creating Thumbnail Saver
Creating Tutorial Window
Creating Scenario
Create Engine Wizard
Init Engine Wizard
Setup Engine Wizard
Can’t get the valve count, if we don’t have a head set
Can’t get VVT parts, if we don’t have a head set
Can’t get VVT parts, if we don’t have a head set
Can’t get the fuelSystem, if we don’t have the fuel system type set
Can’t get the fuel system config, if we don’t have a block set
Can’t get the aspiration parts, if we don’t have the aspiration type yet
Can’t get the aspiration options, if we don’t have the aspiration type yet
Create Engine Manager
Init Engine Manager
Setup Engine Manager
Create Car Design Common
Loading Headlights
Loading TailLights
Loading Grilles
Loading Vents
Loading DoorHandles
Loading Scoops
Loading Lips
Loading Indicators
Loading Wings
Loading Exhausts
Loading Badges
Create Platform Designer
Init Platform Designer
Setup Platform Designer
CPlatformDesigner:Setup Setting Fresnal Settings
CPlatformDesigner:Setup Setting Up Tabs
Setting Up Image Selections
CPlatformDesigner:Setup Populating Parts
CPlatformDesigner:Setup Creating Gizmo
CPlatformDesigner:Setup Creating PNG Screenshot Parser
Create Model Designer
Init Model Designer
Setup Model Designer
Create Car Manager
Init Car Manager
Setup Car Manager
Create Options
Init Options
Propagate Settings Options
Setup Options
Free Loading Images
Create MenuBar
Init MenuBar
Setup MenuBar
Loop!
Loop!
Warning - Cannot find part: ChassisMat_CRESteel_Name
Loop!
Loop!
Loop!
End
[/code]

If you need it I can get the lua save for the car I think is the problem, but I’m not sure if I should upload the file anywhere or just copypaste the code from the file with the [CODE] tag.

One more problem with a design:
About 30 seconds in, I play with the windshield location and it bugs the fenders into the doors on the full-sized sedan.
youtube.com/watch?v=514OjUimYwU (posting video for simplicity)

Also, good job on the 21-inch rims :astonished:

I’m not able to get any codes or pics but my game freezes when I press start on any engine no matter what type should I reinstall the entire game?

Welp. Looks like in the process of fixing some morphing issues on the 80s coupe I caused a bunch of stamping issues!

I get this when i try and save my car in the (Platform designer) It only happens when i try and re name my car from 0 to somehing else

This bug has made my game unplayable

It’s because you typed ‘s’ into your revision. You should only change the revision value with the + and - buttons. If the revision is a letter and not a number, then this error will occur.

this is my problem

the problem came when i click on new model in sandbox game.

sorry for my bad english iám german

Same here as above. Cant make new model coz game crash.

Tried clean install, running as “demo”.

It seems that during cornoring, the car gets stuck in 5th gear going in and does not downshift to accelerate back out. The simulation slams on the brakes and forgets to downshift on banhammerhead.

I have tried to update my game several times but all I get is a message that the updater cant find the game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game in the default location but I keep getting the same message. I had the same problem with the last update as well so I just waited for the auto update and that worked.

hi,
first run got can not connect to the server
Beau

Have you tried running it in administrator mode? That might help. How did you fix it last time? Try that if you can remember.

[quote=“n9mfk”]hi,
Beau[/quote]

The server isn’t up.

[quote=“SamSheepDoq”]

Have you tried running it in administrator mode? That might help. How did you fix it last time? Try that if you can remember.

[quote=“n9mfk”]hi,
Beau[/quote]

The server isn’t up.[/quote]

I have tried running it in adminastrator mode with no luck. Last time I just got fed up with trying and waited for it to auto update