Open Beta Status (or "When will I get to play!")

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to testing it out! :smiley:

No its the Email that informs you that you should now have your rank and game key(s)

Excellent work, guys!

Really looking forward to this, I’m a happy chappie now!

whoop ive got my key! ive been checking in almost daily and now its close, cant wait

Sounds good fellas, can’t wait to muck around with the game.

Good to hear!!

You guys have been doing a fantastic job on this and I cannot wait to see it in its completed state! and V8’s, /drool!!!

Man oh man am I looking forward to trying this out… I’ve been waiting for too long for someone to come up with a game concept like this, and with the already psyched up community, i hope that You guys(Daffy, Zeussy) may prosper and thrive in future builds. Much anticipation, and much excitement:)

Yeah I think a lot of us have been waiting forever to try it. It looks so awesome.

Thanks! We’re probably even more excited than you about it all! :laughing:

Although I just found out about this game and I have to put money on my PayPal account first, I already can’t wait for the engine designer! It’s going to be great!

Excited to see this happen.

Been following this for ages, livestream is looking and great and cant wait for open beta.

Any idea of release date?

Cheers,
Seam

Must reply here to get email sooner. I hope this is soon, engine builder is the important part anyways.