(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

what vehicles are you interested in dropping your crate engines in?

I could consider it

of course not, in fact your already helping me out. I want to make the second gen Helron Lance, and this engine is perfect for it
so what Im gonna do is, Im gonna make the car with a placeholder motor, Ill send it to you, and you can plop the engine in

2 Likes

it is perfect for it, I am really in a lore building mood so I really wanna get on with the other generation of Lances

if you would be so kind, I have been torn apart for my horrible tuning before lol
and yeah, you shove the engine inside a random body then bam, the engine i sthiers

1 Like

no prob bob, Ill get to work on the car when i get home!

1 Like

yeah thats fine!

I might have some unused models in spare, mostly facelifted cars that became later replaced with new ones, mainly because a challenge occurred and I wanted something better…you could make badge engineered cars, like Audi A4 and Seat Exeo… I could export some unused facelifts and pass them on to you, recieving better engineering then and competing with my new models.

1 Like

That sounds more than good enough to me! Thanks for the offer and the mini comp sounds fun!

What name does your brand have? I’ll rebadge them before I send them to you, especially in the interior it’s annoying fumbling you don’t need to do if I am experienced with the game (all my cars have full-detail interiors, yes).

1 Like

170 net horsepower is on par with some V8s from this era, especially with a turbo installed.

my best bet is a horrible 60-80hp I3. I want the car to be as lovably terrible as possible

1 Like

Wow, damn, that’s super generous! You sure caught me though, I clearly hadn’t thought things though even half as much as I should have if the number of edits didn’t make that obvious enough…

but… I called myself Ray and so how about “Manta”? Yes as in the sea creature, probably already used lol!

1978 Primus Astrona GLX and 1984 Manta Vector SX

If a car is still competetive, why not selling it to another brand for a second spring?

However, I am not 100 % happy with the front, I might improve it when I have time for that. It looks too… fishy? even if that would fit to a Manta.

@abg7 is another experienced player who seems to be longer here than the game even exists, and his designs are quite good, maybe he has something he does not need anymore.

3 Likes

yes please, the I3s sound old and perfect for a shitty american car

No, no, and no. I am an old man, and I am German, which means, if I do something, I do it the best way possible or I dont do it. I would rather shoot myself in the foot than giving you half-done things like a car that looks like a dead fish. I wanted the car to look like an oversized Renault Alliance, and so I finished exactly this (I went for the more American styling later and abandoned that Renault-style quite late, but detail work was not done by then).

For the taillights, I think I made a good choice but they were badly shaped. That was an easy fix.

I spent an hour on the car and now I have - besides a better-executed front that resembles the next-gen Astrona more - two trims for you:

• Vector GX - comfortable interior, matte plastic exterior (lets the old car look more modern).
  • Vector SX - quite luxurious, chrome to say “I am from yesterday, and you know, we´re still making them like we used to”.

Both cars have some small differences in the interior as well. I send them to you asap to make use of your engines.

BONUS:

If the SX should be even more elevated from the GX, I added front headlight wipers and a rear cover for the license plate indent. The car next to it is the 1984 Primus Astrona for comparison.

1 Like

the I3 is a Little torquey for my taste, would it be possible to kill it down to under 100?

If you wish to go down the I3 route, 1.6L or less would be a good starting point.

im fine with the size just the torque might give it performance, and we wouldnt want that would we?