Put simply, a question of years... yours

Mentally 16…:laughing:

Physically 105…:anguished:

Actually 47.:grimacing:

It’d better be a slurpy pudding because I find it hard to chew!!

1 Like

Well, it nearly averages out, but if your body gets any older you’re going to have to get mentally younger to make up for it! :dizzy_face:

I feel like a baby compared to the rest of you guys.

I’m 14 going on 15 in a few weeks, by the way.

i honestly always thought you were like 20, never knew you were just 14, that’s how old i was when i got automation

28.24 here :slight_smile:

I was born in 1987. Do the maths yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Another whippersnapper here… approaching 25

Old enough to drive while drunk.

Wrong answer.

1 Like

How? It’s the truth. Never said that I practice such things.

Well I am probably the youngest one here which can be good and bad. I am 13 years old, and turning 14 in around 5 months (not saying exact date of course :slight_smile: ).

16 now, 17 on the 4th.

Fuck some of us are old. Guess that’s what a good and complex game does.

100/5

26! And terrifyingly, did the first bit of Automation work when I was 19… had better be done before I’m 30 :wink:

2 Likes

30 in a week. But I work in a garage so my back is already condemned.

Even more wrong answer! I’m going to spend far more time on this than is necessary because when somebody uses the word truth, I get quite particular about the integrity of truth, especially when somebody is wrong on the internet.

“Old enough to drive while drunk” may be a truth of sorts but only in the loosest sense of the term, because every interpretation of your statement is either inconsistent or meaningless.

If considered in a legal sense, strictly speaking, nobody is allowed to drive while intoxicated. How intoxication is defined and what statutory limitations there are for being able to drive while not completely sober also differs between country and state. Therefore, if you live in a country in which driving while intoxicated is an offence, then you’re never old enough to drive while drunk. If you live in a country where driving while intoxicated is not an offence, then the while drunk is superfluous.

If considered in a literal sense, anybody who is capable of putting a car into motion while the engine is running is technically old enough to drive, just as much as anybody who is capable of taking alcohol can become drunk, so from your response, you could just as easily be 5 as you could be 18, 21 or whenever your probational period on your permit expires such that you don’t need a measurable blood alcohol of zero to operate a motor vehicle, depending on your area of jurisdiction.

In other words, try again :wink:

3 Likes

32 here

turning 21 in a couple of months.

it seems that so far. most people that have posted here are either <30 or >40. only a couple that are in the 30s.

now i’m wondering about the age range of KSP players

It does frustrate me slightly that I am the same age, yet I have achieved so little.

Ah screw it, I have biscuits. :yum:

Can we give @strop a special p̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t captain of the Automation pedantic society badge?

3 Likes

Born in the dystopian year… 1984 :wink: