QFC25 - PATAGONIA SPECIAL |FINALS|

PRIMUS Aventura 320 Final Edition

The elder are often respected. What for? Experience! They are focussed and know what they are doing. The Aventura II does its job since 1993, and just a year prior to retirement, it is better than ever.

The exclusive Final Edition adds magnificent two-tone paints with chrome accents, a standard navigation system, finest wood and leather materials and it won´t let you down offroad. In fact, after leaving paved roads, the Aventura can keep up with a lot of respected and more rugged offroad cars that can neither match the style or the comfort.

Your PRIMUS dealer will answer you all questions.

5 Likes

2003 AMCW Scout Sport

Sometimes, we all find ourselves looking back to the past, to what we call the glory days. We wish for the cars of yesteryear with their classic styling, their powerful engines, the feeling of freedom those cars meant for many people.

We forget, in the moment, that those old cars and trucks had problems. They required leaded fuel. They got atrocious fuel economy. If you crashed, you probably were going to die.

We tried to capture the soul of the 40’s and 50’s in a modern retro-styled machine. This is the AMCW Scout Sport. Some of you may know this nameplate as that cute little half-van, half-truck creation driven by families in some faraway land. Well, we bring it now to you.

With our powerful - for its size - 3.7 liter V8 engine under the hood, 6 speed advanced automatic transmission, and classic RWD, it provides the classic truck experience without the clumsy gear changes. A CD player and comfortable seats make this truck just as well equipped as a decent family car. Steel five-spoke wheels mean you can haul or carry or tow as much as you like, you won’t break the rims.

With 220 horsepower and a focus on inexpensive servicing, you can tow and haul with confidence. And thanks to our treated steel body panels and our AHS steel chassis, your AMCW Scout will be with you for a long time. At just under $24,000, it seems quite expensive, but can you put a price on your safety?

10 Likes

2003 CENTURION C620

- A truck for the ages - A truck for generations - A truck for a legacy -

The CENTURION C620 is a heavy duty truck.

But heavy duty need not mean compromise.

Yes, it has 5,000 lbs of towing strength.

Yes, it can carry 6,000 lbs in the massive bed.

Yes, it can go from 0-60 faster than a sports car.

Yes, it can climb better than an off-roader.

Yes, it’s a CENTURION.

Gallery

16 Likes

Zephorus Autos

logo3

2003 Edition

Made for anything

The Zephorus Rossi comes with a 6.3L V8 engine producing 320hp to the rear wheels. Short ranged manual six speed gearbox assures that this vehicle is up to any task you throw at it.

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Top trim model shown, actual model may change in final submission.
15 Likes

what the heck is everyone on and where can I get some

2003 Milano Sanremo MMV8

After the success of the V12-powered Sanremo MMV12 over the past two decades, Milano has chosen to do a deep mechanical refresh. Among these changes is an optional automatic transmission and a new, V8-powered trim, the MMV8. Bringing the same bold styling, but with a more accessible price and improved reliability, the MMV8 is now useful as an actual utility vehicle, with great cargo and towing capacities.

11 Likes

No trouble with the utility and offroad, but I’m finding the budget rather low, both for the background and the requirements. The latter are a bit ambiguous, too - does he want rugged or cosmopolitan?

Presenting the 2003 Canmo Ibis V6 4X4. Recently updated on bones of the 1993 original, the 2003 model features a new 4.2L V6 with 320hp. 0-60 in 9 seconds, 16.6mpg, for $23,900.

4 Likes

Introducing the Rhania Derogator Farm Edition:

For only $24,000, you could get a nice farm truck made for the everyday worker/farmer with a 4.6L I6 making 307HP and 338LB-FT of torque along with a nice 5090L of bed space to hold all the things you need to haul. This truck can haul 6300LBS and load 3000LBS on its bed. The interior of this truck comes with a nice interior that is placed with a premium SatNav system to help you travel without any issues.

The Farm edition gets suited with some nice trim pieces and a specially tuned I6 to make enough power to tow anything you may need to bring to the next site going to a top speed of 138MPH and obtaining a decent 13.5MPG which is good for a truck of this caliber.

So come down to your local Rhania dealership and get your hands on this mighty fine beast of machinery.

Rhania: The Smartest Choice!

5 Likes

2003 Schultz Berger 364H

This SUV from the german brand is powered by a 3.0L I6 all aluminium engine making 222hp and 324Nm. Coupled with a 4x4 drivetrain and 6 speed automatic gearbox, the Berger gets a great fuel economy for its class of 10.4 L/100km. The 364H also comes equipped with a premium interior and the best safety available.

For $23,900, the Schultz Berger 364H is your best choice if you are looking for a capable and comfortable SUV.

5 Likes

Will there be any accounting for dual-purpose interior volume? For example, a wagon body shows 3900L passenger and 1200L cargo volume, but with the rear seats folded down, IRL it would obviously be closer to the other way around.

Cargo and interior volumes are relative stats since they vary from body to body. I wouldn’t be so concerned about them.

(The following is an AI ad. The car was designed by ChatGPT, i made no to little choices on my own! I was challenged to do this.)

Vantage X3: The Ultimate Off-Road Marvel!

Get ready to conquer the wilderness with the Vantage X3!
8 Reasons Why You Should Choose the Vantage X3:
  • 1. It laughs at potholes and scoffs at speed bumps.
  • 2. The engine roars like a caffeinated lion on steroids.
  • 3. The suspension is so smooth that even tumbleweeds envy it.
  • 4. It's as rugged as a lumberjack and as nimble as a mountain goat.
  • 5. The onboard compass points you in the right direction, even if you're lost in the middle of nowhere.
  • 6. It's got more traction than a gecko on a Velcro wall.
  • 7. The air conditioning is colder than your ex's heart.
  • 8. It's the only car that comes with a built-in emergency s'mores kit.

Warning: Driving the Vantage X3 may cause an uncontrollable urge to explore the great outdoors, challenge Mother Nature, and make other drivers insanely jealous.

Disclaimer: The Vantage X3 is not responsible for excessive grinning, spontaneous off-road adventures, or sudden desires to rename your firstborn "Vantage."

Caution: Experiencing sheer awesomeness is unavoidable.

(I HATE THIS THING SO MUCH WHY DIDN’T I JUST USE AN AI IMAGE GENERATOR AND WHY DID IT MAKE THESE CHOICES ON THE ENGINEERING I EVEN GAVE IT THE BRIEF AAAAA)
Since the AI didn’t give some basic stats here they are:

• 1. 2 Liter I4 Turbo with 240 Horsepower.
  • 2. Longitudinal AWD with a Geared LSD for some reason.
  • 3. Double wishbone suspension in front and MultiLink in the rear.
  • 4. Banger design.
9 Likes

Hey, the technology sounds a bit Audi-esque…the rest, however…

5 Likes

My car seems to be one of the most real offroaders, but with all disadvantages like heavy weight, slow acceleration and the thirst of a Bavarian handyman

This is my first ever Community Comp, but I thought I’d upload a little teaser as I finish up some things here and there! Introducing, The Rolund Lynx…

4 Likes

2003 Valiant Kalahari

Introduced in 2002 the Kalahari is an suv based on the underpinnings of the Valiant Drifter pickup.

It uses the same ladder frame chassis with double wishbone independent front suspension and a live axle rear, however the Kalahari swaps out the leaf springs for coils for improved comfort.

For the south east asian markets the standard engine is a 2.5 inline four with a five speed manual gearbox.

For the Australian and South American markets however there is the option of Valiant Australia’s 4.0 inline six engine, tuned for strength and torque making the Kalahari a competitive utility and towing vehicle. This engine is offered solely with a five speed automatic gearbox and all wheel drive.

11 Likes
BMA Rhonia Cross V6

Experience the epitome of comfort, prestige, and practicality with the all-new Epitome Wagon. Designed to surpass your expectations, this remarkable vehicle effortlessly accommodates five people, providing a haven of relaxation on every journey. Under the hood lies a powerful 3.0L naturally aspirated V6 engine, capable of generating 190 horsepower and a robust 290 Nm of torque. Paired with a state-of-the-art 6-speed automatic transmission, this remarkable powertrain ensures smooth and responsive driving, whether you’re navigating bustling city streets or embarking on a thrilling off-road adventure.

The Epitome Wagon boasts an intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system, providing enhanced traction and stability in any weather condition. Plus, with manual lockers at your disposal, you have the ability to conquer challenging terrains with confidence and control. But that’s not all—prepare to be amazed by the advanced hydropneumatic suspension system. Seamlessly adapting to varying road conditions, this cutting-edge technology delivers an unrivaled level of comfort, effortlessly absorbing bumps and imperfections along the way. Say goodbye to jarring rides and hello to a smooth, luxurious driving experience.

Step inside the Epitome Wagon, and you’ll be enveloped in a premium interior that exudes elegance and refinement. Every surface is adorned with supple leather, offering a tactile and inviting ambiance that enhances every moment behind the wheel. With ergonomic seats providing optimal support, every passenger can enjoy the utmost comfort, even on the longest of journeys. The Epitome Wagon is equipped with a premium satellite navigation system, ensuring you never lose your way. Seamlessly integrated into the dashboard, this cutting-edge technology guides you with precision, displaying crisp and detailed maps on a high-resolution screen. Whether you’re exploring new destinations or simply finding the best route to your daily activities, this feature will become your trusty companion.

Don’t settle for ordinary when you can have extraordinary. Choose the Epitome Wagon, a vehicle that combines the finest materials, impeccable performance, and a host of intelligent features. Elevate your driving experience and embrace the perfect fusion of luxury and utility. Discover the Epitome Wagon today and redefine your expectations of what a station wagon can be.

Gallery

6 Likes

Long range, speed and comfort, schlepping a bunch of crap, light off-road ability? Sounds like a job for a…

2003 Norðwagen Fenrir Ranchero

Since 1968, Norðwagen’s Fenrir has defined and set the standard of a Personal Luxury Wagon, specifically designed to carry one or two people on long roadtrips, prepared for and ready to conquer all obstacles, come what may. Design features across generations include:

• FIrst-rate comfort, especially for highway driving. Medium- to high-powered engines to make the journey shorter and more entertaining.
  • Generous cargo room for expedition supplies.
  • Long range, including large dual fuel tanks and reasonable economy.
  • Reliability. Breaking down close to home is one thing; out at the ranges possible with a Fenrir, quite another.
  • Light off-road ability featuring locking differentials and on-the-fly ride height adjustment courtesy of the standard four-wheel hydropneumatic suspension. Primarily a highway cruiser, but able to deal with any road and weather conditions you may encounter.
  • Stainless steel truck-grade chassis with corrosion-resistant panels.
  • Apart from seat count and price, no real weaknesses - a true multi-purpose tool.

The Ranchero Edition is derived from the standard Fenrir, and features some optimizations for use as a rural daily driver on a more modest budget ($24000):

• Sturdy cargo netting, extra cargo room taking the place of otherwise optional semi-compact rear seats.
  • Upsized all-terrain tires installed as standard equipment.
  • Standard tow package including oversized brakes, a tow bar, and a trailer brake controller.
  • Independently swiveling spotlights on the roof.
  • Removable front brush guard.
  • Panoramic roof replaced by reinforced steel conventional roof with cargo bars.
  • Well-rounded, smooth, efficient, and reliable 4.0L naturally-aspirated straight-six engine, paired with a wide-ratio six-speed manual transmission

7 Likes

2003 Bowie Alamo

I don’t like making SUVs. Especially premium ones. Woe, :stonecold: emoji be upon ye.

4 Likes