QFC35 - Wind in my hair (RESULTS!)

QFC is made for beginners, so do it. In addition, there is nothing to loose.

5 Likes

Cavaliere Nobile Stallone Spider Serie 2

The Serie 2 of the famous Frunian convertible isn´t looking much different in the second series from 1991. But why changing a perfect sports convertible? This one has been driven by the wife of the Hetvesian fashion tycoon Wolfram Prupp and is therefore in perfectly maintained condition, which is not a disadvantage for older Frunian cars…

8 Likes

here]s my entry
Roamer beach 1600 Cabrio

3 Likes

I really recommend it, when I first bought the game all I did was play Campaign but after learning about this community it’s really given the game a lot more depth! And it’s all because of these online challenges, where we compete amongst each other, just for the fun of it!

5 Likes

you are right I had this game for a awile but always just make exterior and of course engineering since I took aknowledge and join this forum I forced myself to improve and touch stuff I would not even think of it before, like interiors, having a blast tbh

1 Like

OK, it is said that the current patch have fixed CVT issues. However, since it is still unclear to me if they are totally fixed, and since submissions will open very soon, I am tempted to keep the CVT ban just for safety’s sake. Anyone that has any objections against that?

2 Likes

1980 Knightwick Puma cabriolet

Sharing a platform with the S-roadster targa and Puma shooting brake is the Puma cabriolet. Offering full open top driving with the same sporty driving dynamics of the rest of the Knightwick sports range

The V8 cabriolet has more luxury features than the four cylinder models with full leather seats, premium four speaker stereo system, electric windows and alloy wheels.

Technical Specifications
Length 4.01m
Width 1.63m
Wheelbase 2.35m
Weight 1111KG
Chassis Galvanised steel monocoque
Panels steel panels
Front Suspension Double wishbone with gas mono-tube dampers
Rear Suspension Semi trailing arm with gas mono-tube dampers
Front Brakes 250mm vented discs, twin piston caliper
Rear Brakes 250mm drums
Steering Manual steering rack and pinion
Front Tyres P185 70R13 92V Radial
Rear Tyres P185 70R13 92V Radial
Engine 2991cc V8 with two double barrel carburetors
Transmission four speed manual, rear wheel drive
Power 137bhp@5000rpm
Torque 212NM@3800rpm

12 Likes

2000 Swysh SPH

TGR Industries experimented with the Premium SUV market in the late 90’s with the Swysh. Aiming to pull in buyers from existing premium and bespoke brands, the Swysh had a shorter wheelbase that most of it’s competition at ~87 in. While not terribly successful in their market at the time, the SPH stood at the pinnacle of the SUV development era at TGR Industries.

The Swysh SPH featured the recently redeveloped V8FRE engine, an aluminum block V8 touting a max of 290 HP. The 3.9 liter engine featured roller cams in both cylinder banks for reliability and smoothness. The bigger cousin of the V6JRE series, still known for its lightness and reliability. Part of this reliability is in part to the quality fueling systems developed at TGR industries for the V**REseries. Flow enhanced intake runners to support the variable cam phasing and variable valve lift systems provided power throughout the rev range, topping out at 7000RPM.

The Swysh is provided on an inexpensive steel chassis, sporting independent suspension at all wheels. The wheels are driven by an carefully crafted 6-speed manual gear box, connected to the rear wheels with a helical diff, known at TGR Industries to be the choice for heavier than commuter driving conditions.

Ultimately, consumers couldn’t understand why they would want the automatic soft-top that TGRI provided, especially coming with such a premium engine. The accompanying moonroof was notorious for leaks, but well kept models are still loved by their owners.

4 Likes

2012 CYD Otto 3 Cabrio
it’s chinese, you get +99999 social credits for buying this vehicle

4 Likes

1999 LVC LCS2

Redid my QFC28 entry for this one.

5 Likes

Yeah, after I created this I realized the similarities to the Barbie QFC, however, since this allows for a much wider array of cars I don’t think that this is a problem. I felt that I wanted to do a QFC open for everything from vintage classics to brand new cars, and when someone is doing such a wide cross-shopping, it more or less needs to be enthusiast cars, that have anything in common. Since convertibles are most often rare in challenges not exclusively made for them, due to their stats penalties, I picked that theme.

even tho it may be similiar to others in the past, there are new people like me and skawkclsrn werent here for those

That’s of course true, too.

In its current form, the LCS2 has 20 fewer horsepower, but a lower idle speed, which makes it more civilized than before. Also, with the larger budget for this round, I was able to invest in more advanced tech and better equipment, thus improving its stats further.

1987 Mara Zora 1.3 S Kabriolet

when you get triggered by price as a 5-star priority

Lore to be covered as part of a future (already announced) challenge…

4 Likes

I have forgotten to mention it but SUBMISSIONS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN since 3 hours or so.

6 Likes

“* ATS should be used in moderation …”

What is ATS?

Advanced trim settings.

3 Likes

1962 Hamfa Schmetterling

Maybe a blast from the 60s?

17 Likes

Wow, gorgeous work. That looks superb!

3 Likes