QFC41 - A Replacement for Displacement? (Completed)

1975 Summit Acrobat

1 Like

I could give it a try if that’s allowed, considering I’ve already sent in my own entry.

1975 Frampton Helios 2200i Coupe

The Helios Coupe from Frampton Cars. a nimble little thing with leather and wood interior.

Gallery

11 Likes

Why is it so gorgeous lighting? My goodness thats something else. Amazing curve on the chrome to the rear of the door.

The 1975 Hitsuji Okami 1.6 8v. A sheep in wolf’s clothing.

3 Likes

The 1975 Planar PG16 Genoace 2000 C/Special

2000CC. 65kw. 10s 0-100. 2 doors. 4 seats. $15,000.

I was going to put more effort into this ad but I ran out of time sowwy 👉👈
6 Likes

The Ishii-Okada GT96

830 kg. 130HP DOHC i5. No compromises.

(except the questionable reliability and fuel economy)

3 Likes

Couraguex Ventoux

Launched in 1973 as a junior model in the Courageux sports car line up, the Ventoux is four cylinder and two seat only.

This particular model is the dohc two litre with 124bhp@5500rpm and a five speed manual gearbox.

9 Likes

1975 Phénix Helios

The little sport car that could! Imported from France, this small fireball has a bit over 100 hp, can get to 60 in under 7.5 seconds, and drives like a charm! You do not need displacement when you have a performance 1.4L boxer engine. With a premium sport interior, it is surprisingly comfortable for such a small 2-seater.

Enjoy performance in a small package and get an Helios today!

10 Likes

Just asking here, but is the price limit for the materials cost or the approximate cost?

Should be approximate cost, found in the stats screen. At least I’m pretty sure, I’m away from the game right now and have a terrible memory lol

Less than 48 hours to go before the deadline…

…and so far, I have received entries from:

@Ananas
@DrPepper2002
@passengerpigeon
@HermannMatern
@AndiD
@IncredibleHondaFit
@VanZandt_Breda
@Happyhungryhippo
@Danicoptero
@lotto77
@z2bbgr
@Sandstorm
@Ch_Flash
@xsneakyxsimx
@Chaedder
@karhgath
@mart1n2005
@geometrys

I have also received an ad (but not a corresponding .car file) from:

@machalel

If you haven’t sent in your car yet, please make sure to do so before the deadline.

Update (8:41 pm, Sunday, March 3rd, 2024, UTC+7): Stop the press - I have finally received an entry from @machalel as expected. That makes 19 entries so far.

3 Likes

Reusing this car a lot lately.

1975 Zephorus Espion

12 Likes

Cute car attempts to be serious: Fails terribly

AVG 180T - GOOB

QFC41_-Djadania-_AVG_K200.car|attachment (54.0 KB)

8 Likes

THE NEW FOR 1975 IP PANDORA 2000 GTX

Exciting to drive. Easy to live with.

Frisky but still frugal 2 litre 110 hp inline four. Five speed transmission.

Sleek sports car styling. Equally sporty driving dynamics with precise rack and pinion steering.

Vinyl/velour clad high back bucket seats are both supportive and comfortable.

Full instrumentation, sports leather steering wheel and 8 track tape player - all standard.

The IP Pandora 2000 GTX.
FROM $11500.

8 Likes
A new Xf Cupola!
139.4 MPH
0-60 mph in 6.46 seconds!
Clutch diff
5 speed manual
Fun and sporty!
12 Valves!
Featuring Xf's patented 'Carbofusion' system, improves fuel efficiency and increases power!
Only $15,000!

9 Likes

Do you realize that text is almost unreadable lmao

Tip: Similar colors on top of eachother usually are difficult to read.
You can use the tool below to check whether it passes standards.
https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/

Artezza Agile
GTC6 2.4

Gallery

Little comparison to show the headlight cover mechanism, when you turn them on, it slides up, revealing the two rectangular sealed beams

Also more pictures of the car, still with that vintage vibe but in color

8 Likes

A little over 6 hours left!

In addition to submissions from the entrants listed at the 48-hour warning, I have also received .car files and their corresponding ads from the following:

@Riley
@Djadania
@Knugcab
@Vento
@Kevin980

If you have a .car file ready but haven’t submitted it yet, please don’t forget it to send it to me via DM before the deadline, regardless of whether or not you’ve already posted an ad for it here.

3 Likes

Shoot! What time does it end in eastern standard time? My car is done but I’m at work right now