QFC44 - Ami De Coeur and Levi's 501 [CLOSED SUBMISSIONS]

I had the thought of updating my QFC28 entry for this.

I have a million things that fit, but I’m going to make something new, and I already have an idea for it.

To go along with everyone elses pleas, can we have the noise limit upped to atleast a soft cap of 50? 55 would be much more ideal but that is a selfish request :stuck_out_tongue:

55 wouldn’t even be that much of a selfish request. 45 loudness is really tame for a sports car, I believe the developers have said that 50 is expectable for a sports car, sportiness analysis also says 44 is worth a 4.7% penalty for me.

CHANGELOG #2

• Maximum lodness increased to 50
  • Allowed other body types

Please make sure you are using the updated version of the calculator.

4 Likes
RAHH :eagle: :eagle: :eagle:
For sale: 2002 IAS Gryphon ST

Selling my 2002 Golden Gryphon. It has been great fun but it is not enough for my family anymore, selling to buy an estate or (sigh) SUV.

This is the four-seat sport touring, 2.6l six-pot, 226 horsepower, 6M/T. Fitted with 17-inch rims, riding on 225/45 tires. Measured 1g cornering!

Asking for € 10.438, negotiable. If ad is still up, it’s available.

yes this is early but whatever :P
13 Likes

Im sorry, can someone explain how to use the new calculator? Do we enter the value to the right or the left table?

Is the maximum price of €11,000 in game or on the calculator?

The price in the calculator is the one that matters - as long as it’s 11k or under it’s fine.

I also thought about adapting my CW6 entry as a back-up plan, but whether or not I’ll go through with it, I don’t yet know.

Firstly you have to dowload the calculator and then you fill in the right side of the table, other instructions you may need can be found right of the table.

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
please make sure you are using the newest version of the calculator and recheck the rules before submitting, have fun!
5 Likes

So after using the calculator the depreciated value is the value of the car as of right now right?

Question, could Targas also be considered Convertibles in this context?

The price the calculator shows is the price Jan is going to pay if he decides to buy it.

In my head targas are just normal cars that had 2 squares chopped out of their roofs i.e those cars are able to channel stresses partly through the roof structure and partly through the chassis, so I would just consider them as a coupe.

Hey I’m up for a collab if anyone wants to do the design :slight_smile:

So if we were to put t-tops on our cars with fixtures but in the game it was a solid roof coupe that would be ok?

The game does have targa tops using the convertible tag, which is why I’ve asked this specific question

The car I’m thinking of sending has what would basically be removable glass panels like this.

rover-200-serie-coupe

to me this is a coupe

2 Likes

The one i am making right now is on the Coupe 2000s Dodge Challenger body, i just put some seams on the roof to make it look like a targa

My opinion is that this is just a giant sunroof that can be removed completely. Is that a Tomcat BTW? Never knew they had such an option.

For Sale: 1995 LVC LS25 GT

Looking like a 3/4 scale version of the larger LS60, the LVC LS25 sat at the bottom of the company’s mid-engined sports car range during the mid-'90s. It may not have had the shrieking V12 of its even more illustrious flagship, but it was far more attainable, being within reach of mere mortals - if only just.

This mid-engined screamer boasts 250bhp from a 2.5L flat-six, pushing along just 955kg, and fed to the rear wheels via a close-ratio six-speed manual gearbox and helical LSD, all of which is teamed with track-honed suspension, tires, and brakes, plus unassisted steering and a total lack of driving aids for the ultimate analog sports coupe experience.

We didn’t skimp on creature comforts, though - this one has air-con and a CD player for the daily grind, plus a lightweight sports interior and forged wheels to keep it light. 20 years ago, this thing would’ve cost €38,000; now, it can be yours for just €10,800. Be quick - it won’t hang around forever, so get it now before it’s gone!

Interior

5 Likes

So just to be 100% sure. If my 1999 car in automation costs 24000, and in the calculator costs 8000, am I breaking the 11000 budget rule or not?