QFC47 - Fast 4the Family (Submissions Closed)

(ad is bugged)

1998 Mori Famirika TT-R

“The Sleeper”

Stats

Top Speed

174 MPH

Acceleration

4.2s

Handling

1g

Photos
8 Likes
Submissions officially closed!

I have received the last remaining entries and will get on with the first round of scrutineering.
I will re-check for the ads after the grace period for posting has ended.

7 Likes

1998 Rocket - Saturn Estate

3 Likes

I think you missed me?

:agony: :agony: :agony:

Thanks for letting me know :sweat_smile:

I think that’s when my internet cut off.

1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT" 1998 VOLARO VERLYN TOURER VSN "ARIZAGA SPIRIT"

1998 Verlyn Tourer VSN
"Arizaga Spirit"
Fly Past.

The Verlyn Tourer for 1998 brings you freedom in the form of the
VSN “Arizaga Spirit” package.

The Verlyn Tourer is what VOLARO calls its freedom-inducing family carrier—actions over words, a clear definition of where everyone wants to go. Unmistakably a VOLARO.

The VSN “Arizaga Spirit” package grants the customer the “Inquisition” (RHJ.u-36-m5 HC) 3.6-liter Inline-6 paired with a 6-speed manual transmission.

SportTrac all-wheel-drive is standard.

| | | - Fly Past!

Extra

VSN "Arizaga Spirit"

• “Inquisition High Compression” (RHJ.u-36-m5 HC) 3.6-liter Inline-6

• 6 speed manual transmission
    • Helican “SportTrac” all-wheel-drive
  • kiki do you love me, are you riding, say youll never ever leave from beside me, cause i want ya, and i need ya, and im down for you always

• Tail Lamp Bar, standard after 1996 facelift

11 Likes

Any news?

1 Like

I heard briefly from the main host yesterday, but comms have been sporadic from the other side of the People’s Republic’s Great Firewall. Does anyone know when he’s due back? If that date comes and goes, I guess I’ll take over. We have all the data, including preliminary scoring and four bins - two for excessive aero, one for price, one for WES7.

5 Likes

I remember they quoted the first of October as a return date.

1 Like

That’s too long. If there’s no sign of life for… how long? Or if how many people speak up, whichever happens first? Five days, ten people?

3 Likes

7 maybe?
A week is qfc standard and its been that so far
Another and probably good to do it

2 Likes

The quicker the better, I definitely want to see how the Enigma GT4 Estate holds up against the other cars.

We should have some patience on this. I have messaged the host asking for an update/clarification; the way I see it, with the customary but often-ignored QFC week deadline passing, we can wait for one more before we explore options like a spreadsheet dump.

EDIT: Having reviewed GAlexZilla’s discord messages, the issue with them being in the PRC is indeed very disruptive. If they cannot access Discourse from there - and if moroza has at least some communication with them - moroza asking them to let him dump the reviews and results would be the natural course of action. With as little delay as possible.

8 Likes

Is it written up and he can’t post it because of the firewall? I’m sure we can wait a bit in that case. Maybe you can do photos or something

The spreadsheet is done but there are no reviews. Otherwise, what you see is the latest I know.

7 Likes

Is there any news on a solution or such for this?

GAlex messaged me two days ago saying they could get reviews “hopefully tomorrow” (as of then). It’s not the detailed directive I asked for, but it’s a sign of life. I’m not sure what to do here.

3 Likes

Well, there’s still hope then I guess, I haven’t really gotten the situation but I understand that it is special.

Ok, compromise based on Discord discussions. The host seem most interested in reviewing the finalists. So I will start from the bottom and dripfeed the rest a bit at a time over the next couple of days.

1 Like