Questions about Car Designer

I certainly wasn’t offended at all… I just wanted to make sure I didn’t offend as well, lol.

So lets say I failed at being CEO. Game just ends and just start a new game or is there some type of merger or buyout option as an option?

Mercy

[quote=“WildKarrde”]

I certainly wasn’t offended at all… I just wanted to make sure I didn’t offend as well, lol.[/quote]

Yeah , english is not my first language and after re-reading your post i understood that you don’t treat me a smart@ss, you just don’t want us to think your reply was intended to be smart@ss :slight_smile:

And sorry for the off topic btw !

What about convertibles?

I am pretty sure you could cheat the game with a memory injection (trainer)

Daffy please make sure this game cannot be cheated in I want to work for what I earn WITHOUT PESKY CHEATS!

Juno, quite easy to get around even if there is a trainer available, just don’t use it.

I know I hate trainers they are pointless this game should just be about building engines legit way without any forms of hacks

trainers are far from pointless. When you’ve exhausted just about everything you can in a game, trainers are a great way to get some extra life out of them. However Just using them to cheat games for achievements is, of course, wrong.

I look at it like this:

Cheating is only cheating if you gain an unfair advantage. (Like online, in a competitive manner, or gaining points like Achievements)
Cheating is not cheating if it is for yourself and for fun. (Like in GTA where you can do all sorts of crazy things for fun, but doing so turns of any logging of stats and gaining of Achievements and does not work online)

So I would say, add cheats to the game, and add many, but when using one disable any form of competitive stuff and log how many times a person has cheated, this will make people less inclined to make cheats that could break online/multiplayer games, but allows people to have fun on their own without ruining it for others.
Similar to how modding a game, or dealing with DRM, make it easy and people will come and not try and break things.

Of course there need to be cheats… or do you think we want our testers to do entire play-throughs in order to test the end-game? :slight_smile:
If/how we include them in the finished product remains to be seen. On a first thought, I would rather go for weird campaign starting conditions to choose from which resemble cheating, but accurately reflect in your final score via modifying the difficulty multiplier.

[quote=“Killrob”]
No exotic stuff like 3-wheelers.[/quote]

Noooooooooo…

… Now I cant build my robin reliant improvement vehicle.

No wait, I can. Reason: The Reliant just needs one more wheel.

But honestly, I saw a picture of your room models in 3ds max and I have that. Maybe I could mod it in.