Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

something along those lines. yeah.
hahahaha people are stupid and stubborn. it’s the stubborn part that’s hurting them

@koolkei it’s about life and death , better get it fixed !

@Awildgermanappears are you for real ??? omg :smile:

Saminda needs all the funds it can get. Personally I’d be prepared for masses of pissed off soon-to-be-former Saminda owners defecting to whoever the Automation equivalent of Nissan is.

life and death? LOL you kidding mate?

no seriously…

you know datsun GO and GO+? the new datsun with 0 star safety rating?
yeah, it’s one of the best seller here.

and despite my very vocal argument against it, my family bought 1. yup, it’s on my house right now.

1 Like

Ah you’re Indonesian too?

Was going to mention that car too. Dad owns a workshop. Says that with that thing and the Agya you could lean on it and the sheetmetal would dent.

Saminda has to slip down a loooong slope in quality IMO before it has to recall cars in Indonesia. Eh guess it shows how dedicated Saminda is to quality. Props.

#YEAR 2015

#Introducing the new C8 , A Status , A Statement - 1 Trim

#C8

Saminda C8 Sport Hybrid

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y5Z (289 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (66 Horsepower)

[quote]The Saminda C8 is a full-sized car sold and marketed by Saminda Motor Co. of Japan , the new C8 is essentially a rebadged Auxuras STL.

As a leader, how you arrive is a statement of your status. That statement is the all-new Saminda C8 Sport Hybrid. Built with an exceptional amount of attention to detail, it’ll invite all the attention you deserve. An elegant exterior hides a powerful V6 engine and complements the refined comfort within. The all-new Saminda C8 Sport Hybrid is masterfully crafted for those who appreciate luxury and what’s beyond it.
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 3,128

##Availability :
Japan

##Assembly :
Tokyo , Japan

##Related : Auxuras STL

C8 Sport Hybrid : $69,500

2 Likes

wait. another indonesian. there’s 4 i know so far in this forum, that’s way more than i thought.
HOW MANY OF US ARE HERE???

the new C8 is… well…

i dunno, the front is meh, the back end is pretty though. and i expected a bit more power from a modern sporty 3.5L engine.

It’s still a Auxuras STL but sold in Japan , well we don’t expect high numbers from Saminda aren’t we?

Damn man, what kind of bad safety rating does that car have to end up on your house?

Sorry, I know it was not what you meant, but I just couldn’t help it

5 Likes

lol right… ON my house’s driveway.

okay, that was my stupid mistake :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha

1 Like

#Saminda HCC redesigned due to criticism , production to delay till end of 2016 , may be sold as Auxuras in North America.

Saminda HCC (Production version may varies)

##SPECS

Saminda Fuel Cell Power System with Rechargeable Battery and Hydrogen Tank (SFCPS)

H2O or Water Volume is 223 mL per 3.5 km running

0-100km/h (62MPH) : 9.2s

140 Horsepower

600km/Charge

Emits no emission

Pricing to be announced

6 Likes

Damn! That is seriously classy.

saminda is going fool cells? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

at least it’s fucking awesome compared to the prius…

1 Like

I would by one definitely my kinda style

The HCC if i am not wrong it already planned long ago, no suprise when Saminda is going green .

Thanks everyone for the kind words !! appreciated

#Jeff Timothy , general manager for Saminda brand wants to “dominate” the green territory in U.S.

North America is the biggest market for Saminda said a automotive journalist

Timothy describes the refreshed 2015 C5 Hybrid and HCC as the beginning of an electrification onslaught.

The C5 Hybrid and HCC is at the forefront for our vision for Saminda’s advanced environmental lineup of vehicles," Timothy told a group of journalists at last week’s press launch. “It’s the first step in our plan to create a true volume sales pillar for electrified vehicles of all kinds: hybrids, plug-ins, battery electrics and fuel cells.”

Saminda is not new to electrification. This is, after all, the company that brought the first gasoline-electric hybrid to the U.S. market in 1998.

Not that Saminda needed to go deep in hybrids. It was able to meet emissions and corporate average fuel economy requirements without the considerable investment needed at the time to deploy the technology widely.

It also would have meant diverting r&d dollars and production capacity away from proven, profitable models, which didn’t make sense, Timothy said.

The refreshed C5 Hybrid soon will be followed to market by a trio of HCC models and the introduction of hybrid or plug-in hybrid iterations of Saminds’s core models.

The 2015 C5 Hybrid starts things off on the right foot, subtle tweaks to the 2.4-liter gasoline engine and the smaller, lighter hybrid system put the C5 Hybrid at the top of the midsize hybrid sedan segment for fuel economy, at 52 mpg city , 48 mpg highway and 50mpg combined.

Saminda is targeting at least 30,000 sales a year in the U.S.

1 Like

Very interesting. Looks like the C5 would be a direct competitor to my Adenine Valence, with the same body style and a similar 2.4L eco engine. It’s also got the same transmission and suspension setup.

The Valence is about 1mpg less efficient, but is much more drivable, more sporty (more power and less weight), more comfortable, and quite a bit more reliable (less quality control issues). It’s also cheaper. Sorry Saminda, but Adenine won’t let the US market be dominated :wink:

Saminda take their competitors seriously , 2016 C5 will be the best C5 and would be better ! . :wink:

2 Likes