Sedan/Estate Thread

I want to take a closer look at it - after all, 300 horsepower is a sizable amount today, although it would have been even more so 30 years ago.

Anyway, if you actually have any sedan/wagon designs, why not post those here on this thread? Especially when I have already seen you make such designs.

OK, I will send the car project later, and you will send me your 1995 KPS K10. I know this car participates in the challenge, but nevertheless, I liked it very much.

I have already sent the requested .car file to you - it should be in your inbox by now, so be sure to download it when you have time.

1 Like

1998 IP Warbler in Alpine grey pearl and Pure white.

3 Likes

That’s probably one of the best designs I have seen from you. I like the rear lights the most, you’ve got something going there👍🏿

3 Likes

Thanks. Not very exciting maybe, but on the other hand it is a compact 90s sedan without sporty ambitions so it is supposed to be a bit bland. I am quite satisfied with the taillights too, I think this body is a bit awkward to place lights on due to the shape of the trunklid and rear corners, etc.

4 Likes

:us: 1992 Montreall Estate Executive 2.0

7 Likes

1947 Saarland Bischof
(Expect lore for Saarland to be up soon BTW)

8 Likes

2021 5.0 V8 Sport Sedan with forgotten name (made it last year)

2 Likes

2018 Jefferson Diode Preferred

6 Likes

8 Likes

These are well intended remarks:
The ratio is very off. Cabin space is huge, but the engine space is shrunken down. Feel free to extend the nose line. I thi k it would do miracles on an already handsone car. Also, try different rw mirrors

1 Like

Moving the A-pillar further back (and giving it a steeper rake for good measure) would work wonders for its proportions - and yield a dash-to-axle ratio more fitting for a premium car of this type.

Exactly. As is, it looks like a luxurious euro cruiser hooked to an economy car front FWD platform.

1 Like

1981 Petoskey Rebel

Layout: FWD
Engine: 2.2l SOHC four cylinder 2BBL
Transmission: 4 speed manual

An entry level model produced by Petoskey Motors in the 1980s, this car proved cheap to manufacture, affordable to the public, and practical with seating for six passengers. A three speed automatic was also available.

5 Likes

I’d love to see petosky updated to UE4

3 Likes

Sport at the bottom

7 Likes

High trim Ukranian wagon

3 Likes

Bri’ish

11 Likes

1987-94 SAARLAND AMBROSIA Mk1

The Saarland Ambrosia was introduced in 1987 as a replacement for the long lived Saarland Bischof. It was rear wheel drive like its predecessor, but ditched the solid rear axle for a semi trailing arm suspension. It also added some other new technology like rear disc brakes and standard ABS.

It was available as a sedan or station wagon, with 1.8, 2 and 2.4 litre 4-cylinder engines, as well as 2.6 and 3 litre 6-cylinder units. The entry level model was the XE, followed by the LE and the most luxurious model, the GLE. There also was a sports model of the 3 litre sedan called the ES. In 1990 Saarland teamed up with Swedish sports car manufacturer RAUK, that enlarged the 3 litre inline six to 3.6 litres and added a turbocharger, in the low volume special version “RAUK-Saarland Ambrosia ET”.

The first generation Ambrosia was replaced by the second generation in 1994, even if a few MY94 Mk1 Ambrosias actually were built.

9 Likes