|SIDE QUEST| CCC 2 - Battle for the Dollar |AutoCorsa|

oh hell yeah, pancho held off 7th like a champ

1 Like

Ok, finally! Round 2 is out now! Insane race for Drew.

Everyone in the yellow will be going to the Big Balls class, while everyone in the red goes to the Small Balls class. BBR reference, couldn’t stop myself. (HD still loading for class 2)

6 Likes

Looks like there will be an epic showdown of the camera sponsors in the next set of races.

1 Like

PANCHO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

V’s cyberware is definitely malfunctioning.

2 Likes

Goddammit GioGio, this was a good track for our engine and you spin your ass around after a fantastic race start? You shmuck!

Well, 2nd overall for the qualifier rounds is not bad at all, let’s see how the big bois league goes.

1 Like

Office Party Time to celebrate our Big Balls class Participation Trophy! Some luck with faster cars spinning out.

1 Like

he could’ve secured 7th if he hadnt spun sad

1 Like

That is true. CCC is half about seeing AI struggle for some weird reason, so it happens. Who knows, you could still win Small Balls! Im not sure what the prize would be though. Maybe some pixel art.

1 Like

I just thought of something. What do i even do if i win the challenge, i cant exactly give myself one dollar. Any suggestions?

We all will give you pixel art or something. Maybe a prize automation car?

3 Likes

That would be pretty cool, though i wouldn’t want you guys to have to do too much. You guys already give me so much love that I’d feel bad for asking much of anything more!

That was a fun race! happy to be still in the running

2 Likes

Hey guys, hoping to start the second part today, but dont be surprised if i do it tomorrow. I really want to see if i can fix my mic being shitty. And im tired.

3 Likes

And despite everything I don’t want to win!

I’m too much of a die-hard Nikon shooter for my own good help.

4 Likes

Steam power may not be the ideal power, but it sure does provide many sales…

2 Likes

To each their own. I’ve been around Canon cameras a long time now, finally managed to get my first DSLR in late 2019. Been somewhat waiting for the proper opportunity to get to use it. But, I have gotten a couple of pictures in with it.

2 Likes

When?

3 Likes

Well then, glad to have your support lol

3 Likes

Not sure if i’ll be able to record today. I’ll try, but i wasnt able to take my meds last night (I had a blood test), and i cant really speak well, and i’m in constant pain worse than usual. Is it ok if i possibly delay it one more day? My health needs it.

4 Likes