Sisten Motor Company | 2023 Sisten Kayena

How long did that take you from start to finish? That sh** is fire.

And I too am speaking of the car and formatting.

5 Likes

This is the best presentation of any car I’ve seen, real or virtual.

3 Likes

Quite simply some of the best (if not the best) formatting I’ve seen anywhere. Enough said.

2 Likes

That is the most attractive car advert/presentation ive ever seen, awesome

2 Likes

You never cease to amaze. Well done :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Hail Corsica, lord of formatting! Styling and formatting blow real automakers out of the water. I would buy this.

2 Likes

For mobile devices, use landscape mode.

While relatively successful, Sisten’s Altum was hardly a car to write home about. By 1990, the underpinnings originationg from the mid 70’s were showing their age like a baseball bat hit to the head, allowing competitors to swoop up Sistens sales numbers year by year. Their new goal was clear: to not muck up this one, their next entry in the lucrative small family car segment. Oops!

To forget about your past, change your name. Torero, chosen by the marketing department to emphasize nothing.

With a project this important, only the top talent was brought in, including Jeff Cheeks and Dave from accounting.

As aerodynamic designs became more and more commonplace, the 1990 Torero had to follow suit. The final design was crafted by a guy.

Sisten Torero

The 1990 Torero made its debut at the 1990 Paris Motor Show, for that extra glamour. Sales started in the lucrative British beginning in October 1990, with the continent receiving the model a month later.

Ultimately intended as a wold car, it replaced the Sisten Altum in Europe and Australia, alongside the Sisten Sunburst in North America.

Torero Aventur

The Sisten Torero Aventur launched onto the market a year later in late 1991. Due to the expanding popularity of compact estate cars in Europe, the Aventur was often priced nearly evenly with the 5-door hatch. Their selection of engines and transmissions remained identical between each other, ranging from a choice of 1.3 to 2.0 liter powertrains, however the estate was available with four-wheel drive marketed as Torero Aventur VR2000 4x4, an option which the hatchback lacked.

Torero VS4 // Di Inferi

A hot version of the new Torero was almost necessary, partially to spice up the lineup and mostly to show the buying people that Sisten isn’t a completely lifeless. What’s a better way to guarantee the greatness of your sports car than to turn to professional sex maker Di Inferi - the Italian company revised the 2.0 powerplant and making it generate around 190 horsepower, tuned the suspension and handling and finally applied aggressive styling changes to the car. The 4 in VS4 does not stand for four-wheel drive.

While Di Inferi got cash money, Sisten got to market their car as having been based on exotic supercars. @Secrane husband

Eventually selling over 3 million units over its lifetime across the world, the Torero proved itself a necessary model for Sisten, rehabilitating the brands place in the European market and ending up becoming a proper world car for the brand, even becoming the Corsica Solar in North and South America. A jack of all trades, master of none.

24 Likes

Is that from a turbo, or a normally aspirated setup?

Had the VS4 hatch been offered with AWD, and received 20-30 extra horsepower, as well as being made available as a 3-door hatch, Sisten would have had a formidable Group A homologation special on their hands. At any rate, the Torero/Solar line as a whole would have been a smash hit around the world - its crisp styling straddles the line perfectly between the 80s box craze and the 90s blobfest, with the hatch in particular being reminiscent of a Mk3 Fiesta from the front.

2 Likes

For mobile devices, use landscape mode.

civilcardiscussion

cockman
Today at 8:10 PM

new Sisten Kayena
idk what to feel tbh, looks like Hannibal Lecter

Anya Amasova
Today at 8:10 PM

Oh how one can incontestably tell this motorized wagon was designed by a man.

Today at 8:11 PM

I like it

Dajizzy89
Today at 8:11 PM

:skull:

cockman
Today at 8:12 PM

looks like they went soft on the rear
lmao will only come with a hybrid 2 liter i4, no V8
230 whorsepowers, my grandmas defibrillator makes more power than that
definitely will not be buying one (i’m 15 btw)

Mancha
Today at 8:13 PM
I hate women so much its unreal
★39
Joe Liberal
Today at 8:15 PM

I quite like it

Especially this angle, am quite looking forward to finding out more exact info on the pricing

HE6
Today at 8:15 PM

Joe Liberal#4231 has been muted for 4 hours

Message #civilcardiscussion

19 Likes

LMAO!

1 Like