So You Want to Host a Tournament

Aside from the fact you’ve asked this on a thread that’s been out of date by about 3 years (haha should I update it then)…

• I don’t see a problem with hosting that format here. Depends on the audience you want.
  • You’ll need to be able to substantiate the times, obviously. Most of us in other time attack events were satisfied with a screenshot though many posted videos anyway. The technical requirements increase with more required evidence but can be doable.
  • I think it’s not inappropriate to share replay.rpl files on the site. I’ve never tried importing somebody else’s and don’t know if it will work perfectly.
2 Likes

Is it allowed to post a challenge that was already posted by the same person elsewhere, for example on reddit?
Or do challenges posted here have to stay exclusively on this forum only?

Yep, but you should post ALL the rules on the challenge thread too, and know that the users here are much more exigent than the Reddit ones, so you need to be prepared for the Salt

1 Like

I’ve seen a whole CSR thread locked down by admins due to excess saltiness - a reminder that even if a host is prepared for salty entrants, it’s still better if said entrants avoid being salty in the first place.

3 Likes