Some art issues in Build 160 and other stuff

Hi guys, found some art issues, just small things:

Grain effect missing in some parts:
In V8 Engines - Single Barrel (Twin and Triple Carb) and 4 Barrel (Single Carb)
In L6 Engines - 2 Barrel (Single and Triple Carb), 4 Barrel (Twin Carb) and in the Overhead Cam pipe
In L4 Engines - Direct Acting OHC pipe

Wires are colliding with headers when using Push Rod or Direct Acting OHC (in all engine types)

The white color in top end aesthetics is so pure white that sometimes it merges with scenario walls, and kind of disappear

Other stuff:

In Auto Rev test mode, while in the lowest RPM and with a certain tune the engine vibrates. Thats nice and realistic, but it doesn’t happen when in Manual Rev mode. There is a reason for that ?

In-game music is cool, but while in the Manual Rev, things get serious and all i wanna hear is the might power of a V8. A keyboard shortcut to toggle music on/off would be nice (upon pressing ‘‘m’’ key or something), cause you need to leave the engine manager, go to options, reduce music volume an then back to the engine to do that.

I want to thank you guys for such a great game, I’m looking forward to become a chopper pilot and your game helped me a lot in the theoretical mechanic exam. :wink:
Sorry about the english :stuck_out_tongue:

Good stuff man, thanks for posting! We’ll look into that.

I Cant install build 160 because of this error:

[quote]This program cannot update the installed version of Automation because of the following reason

C:/ProgramData/Automation/assets/tutorials/Exhaust
Diameter.ogv:unknown version[/quote]

P.s. ignore the forward slashes and replace them with backslashes instead.

[quote=“Francismotors”]I Cant install build 160 because of this error:

[quote]This program cannot update the installed version of Automation because of the following reason

C:/ProgramData/Automation/assets/tutorials/Exhaust
Diameter.ogv:unknown version[/quote]

P.s. ignore the forward slashes and replace them with backslashes instead.[/quote]

This thread isn’t really the right place to post this, but while you’re here I’ll give you the best answer I know, which is; Uninstall Automation and do a clean install, I think something nasty has happened to your install and it thinks that file is corrupt.

P.s. ignore the forward slashes and replace them with backslashes instead.

This thread isn’t really the right place to post this, but while you’re here I’ll give you the best answer I know, which is; Uninstall Automation and do a clean install, I think something nasty has happened to your install and it thinks that file is corrupt.[/quote]

i tried that and it didnt work.

One other thing to try: cleaning your Automation folder in “My Documents” as well, as that one may persist between installs.

Clean it?

what files should i delete?

Just copy all of it to a different location and check what happens :slight_smile: (so that there is nothing left of it in the original spot)

i tried that and it didn’t work

Try this…

[quote=“zeussy”]Download and run this Automation Cleaner. Make sure you click the Clean button.

Then let Automation reinstall itself again from the launcher. Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote]

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]Try this…

. Make sure you click the Clean button.

Then let Automation reinstall itself again from the launcher. Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote]

i pressed clean automation and nothings happening!

EDIT: wait, its alright