Sports/Supercar Design Thread

О! Is that possible? How cool is it when a car is covered in labels! I think the Itasha is a great car. Sometimes the wheels will rub against the arches and it will be difficult to cross a speed bump, but that’s not a problem. Is this the Universe of computer illegal street racing?

smh not mirrored on the passenger side.

Mirrored looks weird to me lmao, beside, why would i not make the car even better when I have the time?

1995 Avion Vulkan DarkStar Experimental
As the name implies this is an experimental vehicle for the upcoming DarkStar. As such it is loaded with rare elements body and engine wise. Still, this research will give us more options for further iterations of the Vulkan.
B6 3.0l 315HP
RWD
1100kg
0-100km/h 4.6sec

6 Likes

1996 Avion Vulkan DarkStar 6

B6 3.0l NA 265HP RWD
1260kg
0-100km/h 5.2sec
Luxury spec interior
37k AUD

From performance concept to a capable sports car

6 Likes

The 1998-2004 C40, equipped with (from 1998-2001) a 5.9l V12 or 2.9l Straight 6, and from 2001-2004 a 6.0l V12 or a 3.0l Straight 6 (more details Furlong Inc).

7 Likes

1995 - 1997
Avion Vulkan lineup

Left to right:

Avion Vulkan
Base model 150HP

Avion Vulkan SR
Stripped out base model for enthusiasts with unique mechanical touches 150HP

Avion Vulkan Turbo
A turbo charged model with LSD and 200HP

Avion Vulkan DarkStar
Luxury GT model with 6 cylinder engine and 265HP

Avion Vulkan DarkSpeed
Insane special with 330HP

5 Likes

I give you the Tavette GTP

5 Likes

Who are you giving it to? :sunglasses::ok_hand:

I could give it to you?

Lets see… Might modify it a bit :sunglasses:

lol now time to learn how

2 Likes

2024 AT Yūrei, stealthy, extremely fast, very deadly

9 Likes

1984 SAARLAND PFARRER AEROCOUPÉ HSV - THE LAST HURRAH!

Saarland was one of the manufacturers that abandoned group B since RWD cars were not competitive anymore. The last entry was the Pfarrer Aerocoupé HSV, the competition version of the car we are looking at here.

Though, what we see now is the (barely) street legal homologation version. In the street version, the 2.4 litre 16 valve DOHC inline 4 had a power output of 233 hp, which was enough to give the light (just over a tonne) car decent performance for its time. The top speed was 231 km/h and it did 0-100 in 6.9 seconds.

Even if the Aerocoupé HSV wasn’t the most competitive or remarkable car in group B, it is of course one of the most collectible and valuable Saarland models.

3 Likes

The 2020 C60 GT RB, the only V16 supercar to ever be produced

7 Likes

2018 Freude FR5 S V8

8 Likes

2022 Freude FR5 S6 (Facelift)

6 Likes

Two remarks regarding this car.
It is a V16 but you have two tiny exhaust pipes that make me think it’s a V6. Maybe add some weight to them to drive the point home.
Also inside, while I love the general look and feel of it, shifting seems to be an afterthought. Your gear lever is opposite to where the wheel is.
And I love the rear :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Something a bit more special

11 Likes

I’ll be honest, it’s a 3.8L V16 so it’s not exactly a multi thousand horsepower super monster. As for the interior it was an afterthought if I’m honest as I put the rest of the centre console together then realised I’d forgotten a shifter lol

3 Likes