HEY BRO, I HEARD YOU LIKE VIDEO GAMES.
inspired by csc round 7 and 11
Similar to that of CSC and CSR, a client/game developer wants some cars in their game.
Here’s how that works.
- Developer is in need of cars for a expy of a action/sandbox/racing/vehicular combat/rpg game with drivable cars.
- Developer says what the game is like and lays out how the cars will be driven and used in said game.
- You make cars that are suitable for said game, such as style (A 90’s sports car would work in a sim racing game with a bajillion cars, but not if it looks like it was designed in two minutes with no experience.), and relevance (A car from a futuristic racer would look out of place in a demo derby game.), along with other parameters set by the developer (like car classes you want your car to be in, or driving dynamics).
- Developer chooses cars that you have submitted through three aforementioned stages: Handling, Style, and Relevance, with his favorites being the ones ultimately featured in the game.
- Winner gets his car on the cover.
- For the first round, I will chose the “developer” instead of me hosting. Any rounds hosted after that will be hosted by the winner of subsequent round.
- You can submit multiple cars.
- As always, no cheating.
- If the winner doesn’t start the next round within 24 hours, the second place contestant will be chosen.
- Other rules and restrictions will be set out by the “developer”.