The Best Kei Sports car! [COMPLETE]

Sorry for the late reply, but I don’t see anything!

That’s pretty weird, Ill let admin know!

does it need 4 wheels or is 3 enough?

needs 4 wheels

Not a bug. New users can’t send DM’s.

Maybe can use with email.

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
4 Likes

Introducing the 1999 Hachidori GT-K
Featuring a high revving, sporty flat 4, a low weight, and impressive turning ability, the Hachidori gives you the supercar feel while not costing supercar prices or taking up all of your parking space.
Pre-order your Hachidori now! (MSRP $22,500)

3 Likes

Hey Vento, can’t see the message button either. Should I send you my car in some other way? Do you just need screenshots or the .car file? Thank you :))

You can send me the .car file through discord! :slight_smile:

Our engineering team is pleased to present the “Groove,” our prototype for Sube Automotive’s new kei sports car. The Groove is designed to provide a pleasing balance of easy-to-drive characteristics, sporty handling, and interior comfort.

To achieve these goals, our team adopted a front-engine, front-wheel-drive layout after experimenting with other layouts that were determined to unacceptably compromise either interior space or ease of handling. This layout provides adequate interior volume and makes the Groove easy to drive, with linear steering giving way to mild, predictable understeer at the limits.

Wide sport tires and a limited-slip differential provide an excellent 0.97 cornering G’s at lower speeds, with aerodynamics tuned to maintain 0.96 G’s in high-speed maneuvering. Handling and ride quality are enhanced by an advanced traction control system and adaptive dampers, while steering input and transmission are manual to enhance the Groove’s sporty feel.

The engine is of course limited in size and output by kei car regulations, but the engine is tuned to provide a “sporty” exhaust note and delivers 0-100 acceleration in a reasonably quick 11.7 seconds.

Finally, a detachable hardtop provides enhanced comfort in cold weather while allowing for open air motoring in warmer conditions.

We appreciate the opportunity to present our proposal for your consideration and look forward to your feedback on our prototype.

3 Likes

There are few ways young adults choose in their lifetime. Some want to become scientists, some want to become policemen, some want to become truck drivers… Each of them have one thing in common: As a kid, they wanted to become Astronauts.

Is this you? And you aren’t an Astronaut just yet? Well, now you can be!
The Sube Rocket 660 is the perfect sports car that not only looks like a spaceship, but also feels like one. Buttons and dials everywhere on the dashboard, a rather quick 0-100 Km/h in just under 10 seconds, a top speed of over 180 Km/h and superb handling around the tightest corners. Get yours now.

3 Likes

'99 Sube Rondo

The right blend of class and performance.

Sporting a turbocharged inline-3 engine and a 5-speed manual transmission, this little machine will give you plenty of time in the slow moments and the fast lane.

Wheelbase / Length / Width: 2.06m / 3.35m / 1.48m
Top Speed: 117 mph (188 km/h) // 0 - 100 km/h: 12.0s
Peak Horsepower: 63.0hp @ 6400rpm // Peak Torque: 64.5lb-ft @ 4600rpm

Introducing the 1991 Kaneko Kitfox.
(yes I forgot I set the brand name for the poster in Hiragana)

I also cannot see the message button, what is your Discord so I can send the .car file

How much of the interior is judged?

Interior design is not judge

2 Likes
1999 Sube Millennium - Designed by AT Design

| A Fuel Consumption Of <6L/100km Combined |

| 0-100 Km/h Within 11 Sec |

| Powered By 4 Juiced Up Moped Engines Strap Together |

| 5 speed Advance DualMode™ gearbox |

Ever want a escape from the economic collapse and free-falling stock prices of the 90s?

You just happen to be in the right time and place for a Sube Millennium,

It might not be fast enough to pull you out of your crippling financial disaster,

But we are very sure that you will have a great time while everything is falling apart!

Check It Out Now On Our Website And Partnering Dealership Around You;

AT-motors.com/Design/SubeMillennium

AT Design, we can (not) design gud cars

16 Likes
✦ Specs

✦ 660 cc N/A DOHC i3
✦ 62.5 horsepower @ 6900 RPM
✦ 54.7 Ft-Lb of torque @ 5100 RPM
✦ 679.6 Kg
✦ 5 Speed Manual
✦ 12 in sport rims (165/55R12s)
✦ 9.59 second 0-60
✦ 120 mph top speed

16 Likes

1999 Sube S6K

All the heart and soul of a full-sized sports car packed into a Kei car, yours for just $18k AMU. The example shown here is fitted with the KeiSport package which adds a helical LSD, high-performance tires, sports suspension, a close-ratio gearbox, and a functional aero kit.

3 Likes

Sube Regatta

The Regatta offers the full sports car experience in a kei format. Pushrod suspension, 6 speed gated manual shifter, and a buzzing naturally aspirated V6 engine powering the rear wheels.

Thanks to generously sized sports tires and carefully designed aerodynamics you'll surely want to enjoy a spirited drive on twisty mountain roads. Your need for speed will be satiated before even approaching the speed limit.

6 Likes

24 Hours Remain! I have recieved more entries from

@bdub1
@oldmanbuick
@LennoxV10
@ChrisOnline127
@T0M
@abg7
@Mintymoon
@McRex
@Ananas

Maybe i missed someone.