The Crowd Sourcing Competition [Round 49]

I can see a bit of Urus in its front end - except for the fact that it pre-dates the Urus by a couple of years. And that grille/headlight combination reminds me of a cyborg with a helmet visor, which should make it seem “cooler” to younger buyers.

So, hey, it’s been a while since I have entered any competition.
I know entries haven’t opened yet but I wanted to enter a new competition / challenge on the forums and this one seemed perfect for what I wanted to do.
And this car was designed in openbeta but it’s fully vanilla so I think it’ll work fine on stable.

2016 Shuriken Yuzu by Sakai Design Studio

7 Likes

Will the cars be USA spec by default, or will they be Jap/EU spec by default?

Car is still WIP - and very messy.

(Ignore the fact I accidentally deleted my message)

Whatever is apt for you.
and even before submissions have opened we have a field of worthy competitors

4 Likes

wish more people participated in this challenge.

It hasn’t started yet

fair point. although I wonder when the new stable is coming?

If I am correct hasn’t UE 4.24 released? I’m sorry if this seems impatient but I’d like to see this challenge get somewhere.

4.24? Nah, it’s still on openbeta right now.

1 Like

Oh, sorry then. I guess I just lost track of time. :sweat_smile:

No worries, bud.

1 Like

Well I just saw this…
If I can get my TC series lore set, maybe I can pull something off. But I’d have to finish the FC series lore first too
Wait did I necro…or is this still on going

Nah, not necro, just waking the thread up in something similar to 4:30 AM. Just not yet.

Also, unless you have a really well established brand on the forum, such a post as this tells nothing for pretty much anybody but you. Loud thinking isn’t really sth you’d like to wake someone in 4:30 AM, is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Now that 4.24/LC V4.0 is on Stable

I’m opening Submissions till the 26th of June, 1200 BST/2100 AEST
This is to accommodate those who want to use mods that may be updated at a later point in time. Or try to wow me with a high amount of effort
Highly would recommend rehashing designs made before this point, as we do have new fixtures and Bodies to play around with, in other words, Send me a DM after this point to confirm your entry or submit

Try to have fun, Shuriken-Cop out.

12 Likes

Shuriken Papaya by Lünnerden Design

Original design was made by Olivier Lorenn who sent in the design to Lünnerden who then made it in to a real car

More Pics

2 Likes

2016 Shuriken Clementine by Atera Design House

14 Likes
Shuriken Blueberry
26 Likes

Renaurghini 206 2006? :thinking: This combo looks surprisingly good.

4 Likes

Yeah uhhh that tends to happen when two different designers are looking at different inspirations two different designers are taking creative liberties :wink:

2 Likes

It looks like an angry Dacia Sandero stepway on acid… ngl.

2 Likes