TheAgathaNakai's Automation 2021 - 2022 RWD CRBN XCARLET

The block is pretty much LS7, and it happens to be one of my favorite engines too.

THE CAR KEY

Automation .car file
RWD_FS_-_1_5.car (41.4 KB)

BeamNG mod link
(COMING SOON)

THIS CAR IS MOD FREE!

If you see this sign, it means there are no mods required to load the car properly once you downloaded the car. However, human error may occur so if you happen to find it actually contains mods, let me know!

9 Likes

I cam pleased to announce that I approve of - and recommend - the RWD FS. It looks like a shrunken TVR Griffith (the '90s one, to be precise) from the front, but friendlier.

What would I change about this car? Not much - but the engine has some untapped potential. A less restrictive exhaust, a higher redline, more aggressive cam timing, and tuning for 95 RON ought to make it come alive on the straights, just so the driver can enjoy the corners more. And with that extra power, an LSD might be a worthwhile upgrade.

And I get why it has a strut front and a semi-trailing arm rear (the latter to simulate rear struts) - it keeps costs down, especially as its engine is also cheap to produce.

Also, given that variable electric power steering is not available in 2009, variable hydraulic power steering is preferable in a performance car of that vintage due to the extra sportiness it provides, at the expense of a slight but acceptable drop in fuel economy.

Overall, as a lightweight, back-to-basics sports coupe with a modest power output, the RWD FS fulfills its role with ease.

2 Likes

It’s great for me to hear short review and suggestions on the car. Thank you so much!

With that being said, this week, I will reveal few modifications on this forum as a sign of appreciation for the car you guys have given. For tonight/tomorrow’s first modification of the FS, here’s a bit of clue of what it’s going to look like, or at least the inspiration behind it:

A little bit of teaser

Medium_WW230176
Photo source: worldwildlife.org

Stay tuned, and don’t forget to stay safe.

THE CAR KEY

Automation .car file (UE4.24 Version)
RWD_FS_-_Alupanda.car (41.7 KB)

THIS CAR IS MOD FREE!

If you see this sign, it means there are no mods required to load the car properly once you downloaded the car. However, human error may occur so if you happen to find it actually contains mods, let me know!

7 Likes

THE CAR KEY

RWD_FS_-_Retrospeed_3_0.car (49.8 KB)

THIS CAR IS MOD FREE!

8 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

But does it run DOOM?

2 Likes

tbh not really sure what do you mean by that. If that’s the joke, sorry if I don’t get it.

There’s an old hardware/software dev gag that consists of trying to run the original DOOM game in every piece of tech you can get your hands on. I thought it was fitting for the tech prowess of this car.

1 Like

Alright, recently I’ve done two types of vehicles and would like to release them this month as an early Christmas gift. The first car will be released on Friday or Saturday this week (voting will be closed on Thursday night), and the other will probably be released on the Christmas. Which one do you guys would like to see from me first? Vote down below!

• Off-Road SUV
  • Hatchback

0 voters

If you have voted, thank you so much for your time to vote. Have a good day and stay safe!

So, the poll is closed!

According to the poll you guys would love to see a…

Hatchback! Well, this is it. Tomorrow, you’ll see something a little bit inspired from this. Stay tuned folks!

3 Likes

Alright, first of all, I want to say hello, and it’s been a while haven’t released any car I’ve designed on here (I truly were lost on the way to the point no new cars released for over a year, I think) Things were being slightly tough for me in real life, but slowly I’m getting back everything together.

Anyways, I’ve been thinking for a quite while. As you know it, I’m not very active on this community lately due to reasons, mostly real life stuff and I do play other games as well to the point I abandon this game. It won’t stop me from designing cars forever though, especially with the new updates and more interesting workshop stuff (it’s amazing what the community can do, gotta admit). I think I will release cars in different ways, like in a pack, with a theme. Think of some GTA Online thing, when they release an update, it will come with new cars. So, after releasing the first car, that’ll be a new practice for how I’m going to release cars in the near future.

Stay safe, and one love from me. Oh, here’s a teaser of what I’ve been working on (a lightweight track car inspired from Lamborghini Sesto Elemento). Have a good day.

3 Likes

THE CAR KEY

DOWNLOAD LINK (71.5 KB)

BeamNG Drive
BEAMNG REPOSITORY LINK

2 Likes

Nice, what’s the weight tho?

Ah yes, an oversight from me to not included in the post. My bad, will edit the original post right away.

Anyways, it’s 975 Kg, 24 Kilos lighter than the Sesto Elemento.

That’s really light weight

Indeed, and that’s what I’m aiming at for this car. I’ve designed light cars before (referring to RWD FS I made), but never have it this powerful and fast, while being lightweight.

1 Like