TMCC25 - "Cyber" [RESULTS OUT]

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

I’ll get working on reviews

5 Likes

IRL stuff and school are getting in the way a bit, but i’ll have them by the weekend :frowning:

3 Likes

2069 Zephorus P 201

@Riley

Going fully for the 80s retrofuturism flavour of Cyberpunk, the Zephorus manages to integrate futuristic features on a classic body, without being too crazy or aggressive. Fully opaque windows, cameras, wheel covers, unusual body work, you name it, it has it

2067 Delphinida Prospera Tritium

@azkaalfafa

This entry fully takes to heart the suggestion of using current-day design turned up to 11. With crazy aero, wild lighting signatures (which have front to back symmetry), as well as the implication of nuclear power, this is certainly the cyberiest of the bunch.

2069 FMC Phoenix

@Lanson

This entry could easily be mistaken for something from 2015. While it does implement futuristic tech, as well as a unique lighting signature, it fails to fully embrace a futuristic/cyber aesthetic.

FRF Ambiamo

@VanZandt_Breda

This entry also has futuristic tech implementations, though the production team isn’t quite happy with the overall design of the car, as they feel it’s a bit lacklustre.

Standings

4th Place: @VanZandt_Breda

3rd Place: @Lanson

After much deliberation, as both of the top options greatly satisfied the producers, they ultimately went for the Zephorus, for its simpler, less aggressive lines. If they were in the position to tie, they would, as both designs are amazing in their own ways, and both capture the cyberpunk aesthetic incredibly well.

2nd Place: @azkaalfafa

Winner: @Riley

Congratulations to Riley for the win, as well as the rest of the participants!

9 Likes

I have time, and hopefully the willpower to host a new round of TMCC, so give me a few days to plan out some ideas. Thanks for hosting an interesting round @the-chowi

7 Likes

Great top competitors! They are both really thoughtful and inspiring
Thanks for hosting, @the-chowi !

2 Likes

That was an interesting competition indeed. Congrats to Riley for placing on top, and thank you to @the-chowi for hosting!

2 Likes