TMCC28 - Venetian Velocity [Results]

That works quite nicely, giving less room for better stats by having an expensive convertible system, while still giving the advantages of a 2 seat car.

1969 IP COMMUTER 1000 GTX

No, it is not “lightly modified” - the vinyl roof, sports stripes, sports hubcaps, spotlights etc. are all included in the GTX package.

As well as the wooden gearknob and steering wheel, reclining seats with headrests, radio, tachometer and much more.

Yet, it is still an IP Commuter, which means reliable, economical and practical transportation!

Almost like eating the cake and still having it, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Can the model year be older so long as the trim is '69?

Edit: Also…

If the coupe body can support 2+2 seating does it still need to be a convertible?

Model Year can be older, just trim year needs to be 69.

I’m going to say any coupe has to be a convertible yes.

Will sedan bodies be allowed too? The Mini is a sedan irl (as well as the Fiat 500, Hillman Imp, and Beetle) and so is its Automation body.

Besides, there are also some small city sedans out there which I think fits the brief quite well.

4 Likes

Ah yes minor oversight on my part, forgot the mini isn’t actually a hatch… Sedan/hatch 2+2 then.

3 Likes

Rules have been finalised, I am still happy to clarify things however.

2 Likes

1969 Pleionia FF1300 S

The sharpest thing coming out from Japan after the deadly “Katana”.
If it slices through tight Japanese streets, it will slice through the Italian streets as well.

Yes, it is small but large inside with quite a heavy punch from the horizontal opposed cylinder 4 engine.

Quick and punchy engine with 4 speed gearbox, yet still reliable and controllable even on the slippery surface. This car has strong grip to the road like the Samurai’s firm hands holding his sword.

6 Likes

Sporty Chassis? Check
Potent flat 4 engine? Check
Close range 5 speed? Check
Muscular looks? You betcha

The Hemsley Meteor HRX, performance redefined.

6 Likes

1969 Martinet Bonita 1000 S

Small, cute and nimble…

Gallery

Stats

11 Likes

1969 Primus Publica ST

Why is it a public opinion that small cars should neither make fun nor be comfortable?
The brand new Publica surprises with good handling, modern styling and many options to choose from.
The most interessing is surely the ST model, which stands for “Sport&Touring”. Easy to use and park, practical like larger cars and finally really quick for a low price, this is the car you need for spirited driving on narrow roads.

6 Likes

100% of the weight on the rear wheels in a FWD car? That’s not going to be going anywhere soon! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I was considering entereing with a Lore car I’ve made previously, but while its based on the 2-door Mini body it has barn-door style opening at the rear (making it more of a miniature breadvan). Is this legal?

2 Likes

Whatever the car body type in-game is what I will look at.

2 Likes

I better unload the concrete blocks from the trunk… Thanks, I missed that

3 Likes

I’ll put them in the frunk of mine.

3 Likes

1969 Otori Pallas RS

A small car that packs a punch so hard, it was banned outright from WRC.

Equipped with direct injection, segment first 4 wheel drive, air conditioning, and all wheel disc brakes. See for yourself why the competition feared this little monster.

gallery

1 Like

1969 KMA KS Spider

Model submitted: KS20 Spider (red, 110bhp 2.0L DOHC I4), starting from $10k AMU; KS30 Spider (green, 205bhp 3.0L DOHC I6) also available from $15,500 AMU.

3 Likes

1969 Ferucio Mini SL

Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. It’s the perfect saying for a car like this one. This little fella has a 2L V6 engine that can take you out of the ballpark. If you want a good handling accompanied by a good powerful engine and decent aesthetics, the Ferucio Mini SL is for you.

Gallery

3 Likes

1969 Tallinna Auto Töötab 1200 (tuhat järve edition)

Estonia’s oldest automobile and motorcycle manufacturers launched their latest car with the 1960 model year, here in the 1969 model this special edition celebrates the success in the rally of Finland with a rally commemoration model.

The engine is a flat four shared with the largest TAT motorcycles; here with twin carbs, lightened flywheel and aluminium alloy pistons.

Lightweight aluminium alloy wheels, finned brake drums all round, stiffened and lowered suspension and rally spot lights round out the changes to this model.

10 Likes