UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

This body used to unlock in 1985 in the kee engine. For the style it has, 2000 seems much too recent, so dropping it back to 1985 or even 1990 could be more fitting? It would also help to fill the huge gap in commercial vans.

2 Likes

2002 Coupe, 2.7m Wheelbase…is actually a freakin’ TARDIS!!!

If you hover over the thumbnail then it says that cargo and passenger volumes are both 0L.

Visible vertices and edges on the 2005 coupe and the 2005 convertible. This causes the body to not look smooth and also causes issues when exporting to beamng. To see the vertices look just behind the door and on the wheel arch.

1946 Coupe bonnet isn’t modelled correctly.

Edit - It’s the morph that deforms the bonnet.

Edit 2 - If you morph the problem out then it comes back after saving the car. :frowning:

Capture

Space frame and monocoque chassis clip through 50sPickupSWB body.

On the 1975 Coupe, the body and paint covers the grilles and rear number plate randomly. And the engine sits under the middle of the car until you select drivetrain. I also reported it here: A Few Bugs To Report

Probably a good excuse to just remove the bumpers :stuck_out_tongue:

2005 Coupe allows rear seats in the hardtop but not in the fastbach or convertible. Personally think the seats should be removed from the hardtop, rather than adding them to the other bodies.

Fixed For future release

1 Like

Forgive me if this has already posted, I couldn’t find it in the search.
Anyway, 10s_SUV_medium pictured here…

The problem I am having, is that as I’m tightening the rear springs, it only effects the front ride frequency. The rear gets up to a maximum of 1.22, and then any and all changes affect only the front end. Do not know if it’s a bug, or how I have it set up (McPherson struts on front, semi trailing arm in the back), but it makes it hard to make it functional.

This one, especially the wagon and fastback

This happens

Not on the other one though, same with headlights.

Updating an engine and found this little mishap…

Pistons should be reliable up to 290Nm but they are showing a problem at 288.

this is not in the right place as this thread is for bodies and their variants

However your pistons are showing -1% reliability at 290. the calculations probably don’t work this way but 99% of 290 is 287.1, perhaps that is why you see issues as 288?

It is rounded, so expected behavior, also not the right thread :slight_smile:

hehey fuCK

60sCoupe02_v1, happens on all other variants with the 240z-style hole regardless of cardinal lock and with all fixtures

edit: this part is still trim when it’s not supposed to be on 60sCoupe and I presume 60sCoupeGTO. the window trim is stuck in chrome and this dumb rear bit is the only thing that changes. bumpers are also stuck in chrome.

Found one I think nobody posted : the 2003 SUV body “BodyEditor_10sSUVHuge_Thumb”, when morhping backward the rear of the body to the max you get hollows in the rear window and trunk :

Another I think :

The 1965 coupe (Targa_MV), I put the biggest engine in mid transverse position with pushrod suspensions all around. Then trying to move some weights around I swapped front suspension to double wishbone.
Engine did not fit anymore in its mid transverse position.
Now; I’m far from being a car expert so I’ll ask : Shouldn’t that change nothing for the mid engine ?

You switched rear suspension to double wishbone, which makes your engine bay narrower.

Nop, the rear double whishbone instead of pushrod do not give me the “The engine do not fit” warning… That doesn’t change anything. It’s the front suspensions, I just put the screen for the body ID.

This body has super low drag compared to basically all other bodies