VTR (Returning to the garage....)

Hello everyone!

This here is your new home. A sacred place were you and everyone have one thing in common: our passion for cars.

Formely known as Vector Motors and then changed to Victor Motors, the company’s founder needed to seek a new identity for the brand. And now, this new identity has been decided.

Now going full power by the name VTR, the brand represents a change of perspective on the previous cars and a refreshed idea of what the future ones will be. The company maintains its focus on performance cars while also trying new ideas and share those designs with the public. The goal remains the same: become a reference in the world of the automotive industry.

IDENTIFYING CAR TYPES

VTR Motors has its main focus on road cars, but we won't stop there. Our company will focus on 6 car types, each one identified by a different border color on its posts.

The car types shall be defined as follows:

OFF-ROAD (Orange)

Off-road vehicles excel out of the asphalt and are built to handle uneven surfaces or the ones with poor traction. Their design and structure allows them to move around those uneven surfaces with greater ease than normal cars. Due to their ability to drive almost everywhere, they have a sense of freedom and adventure attached to them.

Keep in mind that every vehicle has their limitations, so be sure to know your route beforehand or you could risk getting stuck in a deep mud puddle.

SPORTS (Cyan)

Sports cars are the entry cars in VTR Motors. They are mainly used for casual and city driving and are great for those who want an easy to drive car while also being able to have fun when going all out.

PERFORMANCE (Yellow)

These cars are the driving force of VTR Motors. They are superior than Sports cars, specially in terms of power, speed, acceleration and handling. Depending on the car, they are your first choice to take for a spin at your local racetrack.

In the hands of the right driver, Performance cars show why the boring city streets are not their natural habitat.

SUPER (Blue)

Super cars are the most exclusive, expensive and exceptionally performing cars in the world. Their performance is somewhat held back on the city streets, but their design, exclusivity and high value makes them worth of admiration and awe either way.

Give them enough space to run and the Super cars show their hidden power. And provide to the most daring drivers an experience they won’t ever forget.

RACE (Red)

Race cars are prepared exclusively for the racetrack. Since they lack several features and components that street legal cars are required to have (some of them related to safety, so it helps with weight reduction), they are not allowed for use in public roads. Their design, technology, components - everything in them are built in such a way to provide the edge they need to stay ahead of the competition.

SPECIAL/CUSTOM (Green)

Special cars are manufactured with production restricted to collectors or customer requests and as such, they will not be part of the regular line-up of vehicles sold to the general public. These vehicles are made to be both replicas of vehicles known in the automotive culture, whether they are real cars or fictional cars, or individual requests according to the customer's tastes.

However, the orders must be studied beforehand to verify if they are viable for production and if the company’s suppliers can collaborate with the fulfillment of this order.

UPDATES

Updates will be shown in a post with a tan colored border, like this. These will show eventual news or changes in the company's operations or modifications made to our current cars.

If a car that was already revealed receives an update, their posts will be updated as well, showing what modifications were made to the car through a new session in the posts called “maintenance record”.

With that said, may the Lord always guide us on our paths. See you on the road!

VTR MOTORS
PERFORMANCE. ENTHUSIASM. LIFESTYLE.
1 Like

VICTOR TEMPERA

The first car to be produced, tested and aproved. The car that will give its owners a taste of what Victor Motors cars are all about.

Let’s get to the car’s specs, shall we?

BODY:
2 door sedan
made in steel monocoque chassis and aluminium panels.

POWERTRAIN:
Front longitudinal 2.4L inline 5 engine, RWD, turbo charged, with a 6-speed manual.
Max power: 316 hp @ 6800 rpm
Max torque: 394 Nm @ 5200 rpm
Redline: 7500 rpm
Max boost: 1 bar

HANDLING:
Sport tires 19’’ magnesium wheels
Brakes: vented discs, 3 pistons (F)/ vented discs, 1 piston (R
Weight: 1552 kg
Max speed: 263 km/h
0 - 100 km/h: 5,4 s
Cornering: 1,11 g

Price: $49800

2 Likes

The placement, shape and size of the fixtures, combined with the choice of body, make it look like an early 2000s tuner car - way too simplistic and dated for the 2020s, let alone the 2010s. That said, the engine is fairly potent, but is that steel chassis at least treated? For the sake of environmental resistance, I hope it is.

1 Like

You know there was an IRL Vector brand, right? Is this supposed to have picked up the rights to the name in Automationverse since the company is long gone, or is it completely unrelated?

2 Likes

I expect this one to be a completely unrelated brand, not just to the real-life company but also to the owners of the Automationverse’s Marvin, makers of the Contra muscle car whose modern-day replacement was the subject of CSC 32:

2 Likes

Originally I wanted my company to have my first name, but I wanted to come up with a more “original name”. I didn’t know there was a company that was actually named Vector; but since it’s gone, I guess I can use it and not be sued for it.

I guess I’ll have to change the company name to avoid further confusion.

That’s why I tend to google important names I come up with :smile:

As for the car - like Abg said, it looks more like 00s. Also, it’s a bit heavy I’d say for something meant to be fun on the track. Yes, yes, I know real life M3 is heavier, but it’s more powerful and from a more “regular” brand I’d say - this seems to be sth more like Porsche, from the description (I mean the brand, not the car itself)?

Yeah, it is treated. The first idea of this car was to make it based on the Fiat Tempra, a car that my father used to have here in Brazil. And in the school drawings I made of this car, I though it would look more interesting based on the “eagle-eye headlight Chevrolet Cobalt”; at least, the rear end of the car.

I think it stll looks good, despite using a 90s body.

Yeah, I liked the car a lot despite being so heavy for a track car. I thought “well, SUVs are heavy but they have a potent engine to make up for the weight”.

And also it uses steel as major body material, so… yeah - very heavy (unfortunately).

VICTOR TEMPERA V

I don’t know anything about you, but I am sure that when you were a kid, for some random reason you tried to skip the most steps of the staircase of your building. That’s the same idea with our Tempera. We raced through almost the entire alphabet just to get this far. Perhaps we might have gotten a little too far.

The Tempera V is an extremely radical change over the base model, made for high speed performance. Because of the huge power gain and the addition of a few other components, it ended up becoming heavier than the base model. But, the weight won’t be much of an issue thanks to the car’s overall improvements.

BODY:

• 2 door sedan with 2 seats (driver and passenger), removed rear seats
  • AHS steel monocoque chassis with aluminium panels (appearently we didn’t learn anything from the base model)
  • metallic gray with carbon fiber and red details
  • “V” badges in color red
  • electric sunroof
  • xenon headlights and LED tailights

POWERTRAIN:

• front longitudinal 2983cc inline 6 turbocharged engine, AWD, with 7-speed sequential gearbox
  • max power: 602 hp @ 7700 rpm
  • max torque: 651 Nm (480 ft*lbf) @ 6100 rpm
  • redline: 9500 rpm
  • max boost: 1,5 bar

HANDLING:

• sport tires 20" carbon fiber wheels
  • brakes: 3 piston carbon ceramic (F)/ 2 piston carbon ceramic (R)
  • weight: 1619 kg (3569 lbs)
  • max speed: 330 km/h (205 mph)
  • 0 - 100 km/h: 3 s
  • cornering: 1,16 g

Price: $ 1140000

An updated version of the Tempera V with carbon fiber chassis and greater weight reduction will come soon.

1 Like
TEMPERA SD
Brand-new attitude for a brand-new competition.

Time for a proper introduction. Now with a new identity, we can proudly share our latest creations with the world. And what better way to start over than with redesigning our first car? The way it should have been?

The last models presented to you were prototypes. We used the same body but now it has a better appeareance. Now both front and rear lights feature DRLs to bring out that sporty look (not only that, DRLs are cool).
Along with the changes, the car has a panoramic sunroof, new front and rear design, new wheels and a brand new identity.

The engine is still an inline 5 because it sounds cool, but now it’s strong enough to keep up with the car’s weight. It’s got a little extra displacement to make more power compared to the last car.

This car will come in two versions, a sedan (SD) and a coupe (CP); the latter will be presented afterwards.

VEHICLE STATS

1. BODY
    4 door sedan
    Carbon fiber monocoque chassis with aluminium panels

2. POWERTRAIN
    Front transverse 2499 cc inline 5, turbocharged, AWD with 7-speed advanced automatic transmission
    Max power: 410 hp @ 7300 rpm
    Max torque: 502 Nm (370 ft.lb) @ 4800 rpm
    Redline: 7600 rpm

3. HANDLING
    Sports tires, 19’’, F: 225/35R19, R: 235/30R19
    Brakes: F: vented, 3 pistons, 370 mm; R: vented, 2 pistons, 310 mm
    Suspension: F: McPherson Strut, R: Multilink
    Weight: 1759 kg (3877 lbs)
    Top speed: 322 km/h (200 mph)
    0 - 100 km/h: 4,1 s

Automation Test Track time: 2:13.02
Price: $ 93.500

MAINTENANCE RECORD

• Redesigned headlights (now equipped with high beam lights)
  • Redesigned interior
  • Body molding on doors and rear bumper removed
  • Body molding on hood removed and replaced with vents
  • Side mirrors now have turn signals
  • Removed sound system from gap behind rear passengers and replaced with 3D VTR logo
  • Replaced race intake with performance kit - resulted in 27 hp power loss, 16 Nm torque loss and aprox. 0,2 s slower acceleration
  • Transmission modifications - top speed reduced to 322 km/h
  • Increased front tire width by 10 mm - cornering grip improved to 1.16 g
  • Changes in engine and transmission reduced the price of the car in $ 7500
1 Like

That kind of construction would make more sense on a flagship supercar or grand tourer - a post-2010 mass-market sedan would be better off with an AHS steel chassis and partial aluminum panels, which is certainly heavier, but, on the other hand, is much cheaper to produce. It looks more period-accurate now, though, but still looks slightly dated to the late 90s/early 2000s due to the body unlock year of 1995 (as opposed to 2009 for the vanilla E82-esque body, and 2015 for the Polestar-like mod bodies). On the whole, though, it seems more resolved than the earlier incarnations were.

I tried using aluminium chassis on my first car but it turned out way too heavy for the engine. I used carbon fiber on this one to make it ligher. Yeah, carbon fiber is good for supercars but i wanted to make this one come competitive than the first Tempera.

TEMPERA CP
It's the same difference, but the fun remains unchanged.

Now presenting the coupe version of the Tempera. It shares the same construction of its sedan counterpart, with the difference being, of course, the weight, number of doors, its 0-100 acceleration time and engine power.

On the outside, the CP has a carbon fiber spoiler, as opposed to the sedan’s wing, a 2 point exaust tip, a red metallic trim that goes through the side and rear of the body, white painted mirrors and the car’s trademark color: ‘Lenok Gray’.

VEHICLE STATS

1. BODY
    3 door coupe
    Carbon fiber monocoque chassis with aluminium panels

2. POWERTRAIN
    Front transverse 2499 cc inline 5, turbocharged, AWD with 7-speed advanced automatic transmission
    Max power: 406 hp @ 7500 rpm
    Max torque: 470 Nm (346 ft.lb) @ 4900 rpm
    Redline: 7600 rpm

3. HANDLING
    Sports tires, 19’’, F: 225/35R19; R: 245/30R19
    Suspension: F: McPherson strut; R: Multilink
    Weight: 1576 kg (3474 lbs)
    Top speed: 321 km/h (199 mph)
    0 - 100 km/h: 3,7 s

Best Automation Test Track time: 2:12.59
Price: $ 94.500

VTR MOTORS

Another explanation for its immense weight without the carbon monocoque: advanced 10s or 20s safety adds a lot of weight, mostly due to the sheer amount of equipment it comes with. Standard safety from the same era is lighter, of course, but that’s because it packs less equipment, and is therefore less effective.

DESERTOR V8
Practicality, comfort and power. They go very well together.

The second car designed during the early months of our company. While maintaining the important aspects of an SUV - interior space, confort for passengers and cargo space - it also has the right amount of power it needs to still make things interesting. Yes - the emphasis is the "sport" in sport utility vehicle.

Some of the defining traits of the Desertor are the beige interior, roof racks, rear spoiler and its defining panoramic sunroof which extends to both front and rear passengers. The trunk space has a cover with the same color as the interior which can be removed if needed. Even though its fast and powerful, it’s still a car for you to ease off the gas and enjoy the amazing view of the stars at night.

To stand out from other common SUVs, Desertor is equipped with a dual two point exaust to bring out all the roar of its powerful V8 engine, aided by a permanent AWD drivetrain.

INTERIOR DESIGN

Even though it is an automatic, the pedal of the left is the emergency brake pedal, in case some of you were wondering.

VEHICLE STATS

1. BODY
    5 door SUV
    Light AHS steel monocoque chassis with aluminium panels

2. POWERTRAIN
    Front longitudinal 4062 cc 90º V8, turbocharged, AWD with 7-speed advanced automatic transmission
    Max power: 654 hp @ 7800 rpm
    Max torque: 723 Nm (533 ft.lb) @ 4300 rpm
    Redline: 8000 rpm

3. HANDLING
    Spors tires, 21’’ F: 270/40R21; R: 290/35R21
    Brakes: F: vented, 3 pistons, 400 mm; R: vented, 2 pistons, 350 mm
    Suspension: F: McPherson strut; R: Multilink
    Weight: 2327 kg (5130 lbs)
    Top speed: 343 km/h (213 mph)
    0 - 100 km/h: 4,3 s

Best Automation Test Track time: 2:11.80
Price: $ 86.400

VTR MOTORS
2 Likes
HAVANA
How fast can "cargo"? Feel free to find out.

A pickup truck's purpose is quite simple: carry lots of stuff from point A to point B. But what is the purpose of THIS pickup truck? Basically, burn rubber, make a lot of noise while carrying lots of stuff from point A to point B.

Inspired by the mad idea of our Australian friends, a V8 is the heart of this seemingly simple vehicle - but as the old saying goes: “don’t judge a book by its cover.” Once the engine comes to life, the story takes a whole different direction.

As you would expect from a V8 powered car, it has a great amount of power, and even so, it is still drivable and easy to control, specially for drivers who are not experienced with cars with more than 400 horses under the hood.

A few of the Havana’s features are the 21’’ 5-spoke wheels, high flow exaust system with dark aluminium tips, and in the cabin, a storage gap behind the seats and a extra compartment at the end of the center console, so you can carry your small belongings in the interior with ease.

The center console consists of two screens - the top one is related to the dual zone AC system and the lower one operates the radio and sound system, along with a built-in SatNav system.

VEHICLE STATS

1. BODY
    2 door pickup
    Light AHS steel monocoque with aluminium panels

2. POWERTRAIN
    Front longitudinal 3999 cc 60º V8, turbocharged, RWD, with a manual 6-speed transmission
    Max power: 470 hp @ 7000 rpm
    Max torque: 506 Nm (373 ft.lb) @ 5900 rpm
    Redline: 7000 rpm

3. HANDLING
    Sports tires, 21" F: 220/40R21; R: 265/35R21
    Brakes: F: vented, 3 pistons, 380 mm; R: vented, 3 pistons, 340 mm
    Suspension: double wishbone (F/R)
    Weight: 1706 kg (3761 lbs)
    Top speed: 314 km/h (195 mph)
    0 - 100 km/h: 5 s

Best Automation Test Track time: 2:13.11
Price: $ 63.200

VTR MOTORS
4 Likes

How’s the Utility score and Payload?

Utility score is 33.9 and load capacity is 660 kg.

2 Likes
SEVERO
Too strong for its own timeline.

The world nor time stops for anything. As we are moving on to the future, it seems our beloved cars will have a somewhat lifeless, empty or questionable design in a few years. Do cars really need to look like that? Will our cars be nothing more than just a means of transport? As one of our followers on social media said: 'if that’s what the future will be like, I rather live in the past!" So do we.

And that’s how the VTR Severo came to be.

This car represents what it would be like to make a car during the muscle era, but importantly, not letting go of the technology that makes the cars of today more reliable. And despite being made a few years ahead of the mentioned timeline, the car is not meant to be just another empty means of transport.

Unlike some of the cars built at that time, this one actually lives up to its name. A car with attitude, a car with a powerful engine;a car that puts the muscle wannabes of the 70’s and 80’s to shame. And now, it needs a driver with even more attitude so you both unleash your true potential.

Exterior features are chrome details on the windows and bumpers, chrome mirrors, black stickers on both sides and along the front of the car near the hood, hood scoop, full body kit (front bumper, side skirts and rear bumper), 21" 5-spoke black classic wheels, red brake calipers, rear spoiler and the “SEVERO” sticker on both sides of the rear end.

The interior is as simple as you would expect from a classic car, with the addition of speakers on the doors to accompany the JHD Sound System.

VEHICLE STATS

1. BODY
    2 door coupe
    Steel monocoque chassis with aluminium panels

2. POWERTRAIN
    Front longitudinal 4201 cc 90º V8, naturally aspirated, multipoint EFI, RWD with 6-speed manual transmission
    Max power: 465 hp @ 7900 rpm
    Max torque: 458 Nm (338 ft.lb) @ 6400 rpm
    Redline: 8000 rpm

3. HANDLING
    Sports tires, 21’’, F: 260/35R21, R: 290/30R21
    Suspension: F: McPherson Strut, R: Multilink
    Weight: 2162 kg (4766 lbs)
    Top speed: 311 km/h (193 mph)
    0 - 100 km/h: 5,9 s
    Automation Test Track time: 2:15.23

Price: $ 59.900