Warren Corporation - XLTe reveal

Wow!

1 Like

PREPARE FOR THE STORM.

SEE IT ON 02.12.2017

(02.12.2022 IRL)

10 Likes

Better viewed in Landscape Mode on mobile devices.

build and price

pioneer

MEET THE NEW HERO IN TOWN.

The iconic Sabre maintain its legendary status as the quintessential American muscle car. Engineered to be as spirited on the road as it is aggressive on the track with true V8 power. Hear the roar of the Sabre as the ground starts to tremble.

The Sabre comes as a leader in the industry for road performance and technical advancements with features for handling, high-powered available engine options and a retro design reminescent of the Muscle Car era. The Sabre is the muscle car that brings mastery around the corners. The dialled-in suspension, braking systems, and available magnetic ride damping systems in this engineering marvel ensure responsive handling and an absolute thrill on the track.

2018 SABRE CONVERTIBLE™

Feel the wind in your hair in this thrilling open vehicle.

If you shy away from convertibles because putting the roof up and down seems like more of a hassle, this one can go from fully enclosed to convertible in only 17 seconds. Plus, you can lower the roof while still driving up to 22 MPH.

DON'T FANCY A CONVERTIBLE?

Try the Sabre's optional Panoramic Glass Roof.

The benefits of this available panoramic fixed-glass roof go beyond its expansive view. Special coating is designed to help the interior stay cooler in the summer.

2018 SABRE STORM™

Lives in no one's shadow but its own.

Equipped with a 5.4L Supercharged V8 delivering 582 Horsepower. Experts say it's quite fast.

GET IT WITH ITS EXCLUSIVE COLOR.

Sabre Storm's Exclusive Lavaburst Orange color will not go unnoticed.

In addition, it has different, more agressive tail lights,
and available blacked out roof and lip spoiler.

9 COLORS

2 BODYSTYLES

5 TRIM LEVELS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

L - LS

2.9L DOHC Turbo V6
340 HP

GT

5.0L DOHC V8
440HP @ 6700RPM

20″ Alloys
Hood accents
Quad Exhaust

GTS

5.0L DOHC V8
440HP @ 6700RPM

Glass Roof
Digital Cluster
Magnetic Ride

STORM

5.4L DOHC S/C V8
582 HP @4800 RPM

Track Tuned
Dual Hood Scoops
Larger front lip
Rear Diffuser

HELLSTORM

Coming Soon.

logo

© 2017 Warren Corporation

30 Likes

This is easily one of the best builds in 4.2 to be based on a pony car body. I’d take mine in Hellstorm spec in a bright color if I could. On the subject of bodies, the one you used reminds me of a 21st century Camaro or Challenger, with its notchback shape. By the way, is the Sabre built on the 2000s pony car body (with an unlock year of 2005 or so), or the earlier one from 4.1 with an unlock year of 1985? My guess is it’s the former.

2 Likes

On which platform/publisher do you make these ads? I like it a lot and a want to do it with my cars

3 Likes

It is coding mostly. The way I do it is an arrangement of pictures coded in HTML as backgrounds with bits of text here and there. There’s an inline CSS tutorial around.

Most of the time spent has been on picture editing (GIMP+Luminar). Hope this helps
Hit me anytime in DMS if you have any questions i’d be happy to answer

4 Likes

Love the design, presentation is fire as well

1 Like

Upon closer inspection, I just realized that you used this new Challenger-esque body (which has an unlock year of 1998) as the basis for the Sabre in 4.2 (and not the 2005 pony car body as I first thought):

My guess is that you used the body set with a ~2.9m wheelbase, because to me, it sure looks like it from the pictures. At any rate, I only asked about the body choice because I haven’t switched to 4.2 yet.

1 Like

The Storm is DOHC too, right?

2 Likes

yes it is!

2 Likes

badge

badge

Quick Showcase of the Citadelle - By Bonneville

For 1980 and beyond.

THE LUXURY CAR THAT'S LOVED BY AMERICAN FAMILIES.

From its new exterior styling to its spacious and luxurious interior, the 1980 Citadelle continues in the tradition of being one of the most avant-garde and innovating american luxury cars.

Additionnal pictures

LS Sedan Landau in Mariana Blue with assorted dark blue landau vinyl top.

LST Country Club in Park Green Metallic and dark woodgrain trim.

LS Sedan Landau in Mariana Blue with black landau vinyl top.

© 1980 Bonneville - A division of Warren Corporation

25 Likes

Essence of quality - as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A coupe version of the Citadelle would be a great addition to the range - there was still a decent market for personal luxury coupes back then.

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS!

3 Likes

A quick showcase of the 2018 Warren Pulse

ENGAGE YOUR SENSES.

The compact, handsome, economical, do-it-all Pulse is back with a new look for 2018! Smart, efficient and tuned to ensure every moment behind the wheel leaves you with a smile on your face. With a smooth, aerodynamic shape, long plunging hood, and a choice of 10 body colours and 4 sets of wheels – including 17" machined aluminum with Black-painted pockets – The new Pulse lives up to its sporty appearance. The upscale LS, with leather-trimmed seats, advanced safety features and a whole lot more, adds a classy appeal. The Pulse offers as standard driver and front-passenger front airbags, a driver’s knee airbag, front-seat side airbags, and side-curtain airbags that deploy to cover both rows of the vehicle in certain side-impact collisions.

BUILT TO SUIT YOUR EVER CHANGING LIFESTYLE.

Choose between the Sedan and Hatchback.

Whether you’re hitting the beach, on a shopping day or carrying large objects, you will appreciate the ease of loading and unloading items thanks to an available hatchback design which provides a large cargo capacity. The interior cargo cover conceals items stored behind the 40-20-40 split-fold rear seatbacks from prying eyes.

PULSE RS5

One of the hottest hot hatches around.

With a 2.0L Turbocharged four cylinder delivering 275 Horsepower, a 6-speed manual transmission, adaptive suspension, and state of the art limited slip differential, smiles are garanteed. Punch the accelerator. Feel the engine surge as the rpm climb and your adrenaline rushes to catch up. The RS5 delivers stunning performance on the road and on the track.

Gallery

logo

© 2018 Warren Corporation

22 Likes

That is amazing!!!

1 Like
12 Likes

It's 7.02.2023 somewhere

ALL ELECTRIC. ALL WARREN. INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW 2024 XLTe.

Revolutionary. Agile. Aerodynamic. Fast. Not typically what you think of when you think of a truck. But it isn’t just a truck. It’s a game changer that can be what you need and want it to be.

You might wonder: What's under the hood? Your stuff. With our EV platform and no engine, you’ll enjoy the convenience of something never before seen in over a hundred years of trucks — a trunk. In the front, no less.

TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE.

Every XLTe pickup gets a 4x4 system featuring plenty of Drive Modes.

Metal skid plates shield the battery and standard dual 2-Speed eMotors from tough terrain. Plus, the battery is secured in a rugged waterproof casing surrounded by crash-absorption protection.

The fully independent suspension features heavy-duty dual front shocks and rugged coil springs at all 4 corners. Plus, the standard electronic-locking rear axle can enhance traction with a tap of a button.

Exclusive Quad motor layout is available for extra power and completely independent power distribution and torque steer capabilities.

 • A Powerful Pickup

  601-hp., 789 lb.-ft. of torque when equipped with the Quad Motor Pack.

 • Impressive Range

  332 miles (535 km) EPA-estimated range with the Extended Battery Pack.

 • 2-Speed eMotors

  First speed for off-road or heavy tow/haul, and second speed for normal
   driving.

AGILE.

Tight parking manoeuvres. Keeping your distances. Helping to avoid potential collisions. Warren Driver-assist features can help in a variety of situations and conditions, as they can supplement your driving skills and help you feel confidently in command.

360° COLOURIZER

Click for Gallery

logo

© 2023 Warren Corporation

XLTe is built with pride in Ann Arbor, MI USA

You may have heard the auto industry is experiencing a combination of high demand and global supply-chain constraints. This means our ability to build new vehicles with some features may not be available. We're doing everything we can to get through this and meet the demand for new vehicles. We will continue to provide updates as we have them or you can contact your Warren dealer.

28 Likes

Truck looks both believable and interesting, and good job with the layout as always.

4 Likes

Bruh, I’ve been brainstorming a Ford-esque American manufacturer called Warren for a while only to find out not only did you beat me to it, you did it much better than I could’ve done it in every conceivable way.

You even beat me to the founder name, John Warren. Now excuse me, its back to square one for me :rofl: :sob:

2 Likes