Warren Corporation - XLTe reveal

Shouldn’t the 6.2L have 420hp, not 402?

2 Likes

Well found thank you! I did actually wanted to type 420, 402 was a typing mistake. Fixed! :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll take a Jet Black L with the 6.2L and 4wd, thank you.

2 Likes

I’d take any of them, but as the saying goes, you had better go big, or go home, and with that in mind, I would rather go all out with the 600 XL in any exterior color.

1 Like

My intention was a sort of “Q-truck”.

1 Like

1992 Warren Portland Dealer Brochure, part 2

(Yes, sorry)

portland 2

11 Likes

I refuse to believe this is automation, but it is, good job

3 Likes

What other engines?

find out soon

"Its impressive overall fit and finish closes the gap between the finest of german and japanese cars."

- Autoweek

"Fabulous, especially for the price."

- Detroit Automotive News

"You're not Rockefeller."

- Your wife

"Here is the car that gives you everything. Introducing the 2002 Montara. The American car strikes back."*

- Warren Corporation

*68% american components. Assembled in Canada.

19 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

PREPARE FOR THE STORM.

SEE IT ON 02.12.2017

(02.12.2022 IRL)

10 Likes

Better viewed in Landscape Mode on mobile devices.

build and price

pioneer

MEET THE NEW HERO IN TOWN.

The iconic Sabre maintain its legendary status as the quintessential American muscle car. Engineered to be as spirited on the road as it is aggressive on the track with true V8 power. Hear the roar of the Sabre as the ground starts to tremble.

The Sabre comes as a leader in the industry for road performance and technical advancements with features for handling, high-powered available engine options and a retro design reminescent of the Muscle Car era. The Sabre is the muscle car that brings mastery around the corners. The dialled-in suspension, braking systems, and available magnetic ride damping systems in this engineering marvel ensure responsive handling and an absolute thrill on the track.

2018 SABRE CONVERTIBLE™

Feel the wind in your hair in this thrilling open vehicle.

If you shy away from convertibles because putting the roof up and down seems like more of a hassle, this one can go from fully enclosed to convertible in only 17 seconds. Plus, you can lower the roof while still driving up to 22 MPH.

DON'T FANCY A CONVERTIBLE?

Try the Sabre's optional Panoramic Glass Roof.

The benefits of this available panoramic fixed-glass roof go beyond its expansive view. Special coating is designed to help the interior stay cooler in the summer.

2018 SABRE STORM™

Lives in no one's shadow but its own.

Equipped with a 5.4L Supercharged V8 delivering 582 Horsepower. Experts say it's quite fast.

GET IT WITH ITS EXCLUSIVE COLOR.

Sabre Storm's Exclusive Lavaburst Orange color will not go unnoticed.

In addition, it has different, more agressive tail lights,
and available blacked out roof and lip spoiler.

9 COLORS

2 BODYSTYLES

5 TRIM LEVELS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

L - LS

2.9L DOHC Turbo V6
340 HP

GT

5.0L DOHC V8
440HP @ 6700RPM

20″ Alloys
Hood accents
Quad Exhaust

GTS

5.0L DOHC V8
440HP @ 6700RPM

Glass Roof
Digital Cluster
Magnetic Ride

STORM

5.4L DOHC S/C V8
582 HP @4800 RPM

Track Tuned
Dual Hood Scoops
Larger front lip
Rear Diffuser

HELLSTORM

Coming Soon.

logo

© 2017 Warren Corporation

30 Likes

This is easily one of the best builds in 4.2 to be based on a pony car body. I’d take mine in Hellstorm spec in a bright color if I could. On the subject of bodies, the one you used reminds me of a 21st century Camaro or Challenger, with its notchback shape. By the way, is the Sabre built on the 2000s pony car body (with an unlock year of 2005 or so), or the earlier one from 4.1 with an unlock year of 1985? My guess is it’s the former.

2 Likes

On which platform/publisher do you make these ads? I like it a lot and a want to do it with my cars

3 Likes

It is coding mostly. The way I do it is an arrangement of pictures coded in HTML as backgrounds with bits of text here and there. There’s an inline CSS tutorial around.

Most of the time spent has been on picture editing (GIMP+Luminar). Hope this helps
Hit me anytime in DMS if you have any questions i’d be happy to answer

4 Likes

Love the design, presentation is fire as well

1 Like

Upon closer inspection, I just realized that you used this new Challenger-esque body (which has an unlock year of 1998) as the basis for the Sabre in 4.2 (and not the 2005 pony car body as I first thought):

My guess is that you used the body set with a ~2.9m wheelbase, because to me, it sure looks like it from the pictures. At any rate, I only asked about the body choice because I haven’t switched to 4.2 yet.

1 Like

The Storm is DOHC too, right?

2 Likes

yes it is!

2 Likes