Weasel'S 3D Stuff

It’s a known issue that will be corrected in due time, not *your *time.

@Weasel = Great job so far!

Complain? Not sure if you are serious, but it seems like you do that a lot these days.
Sure you can suggest things along the lines, but take in mind that the developers do know what they are doing and that a car like that wouldn’t need a pickup trucks’ gearbox.
Also, this car is USER GENERATED CONTENT, also known as; modded by community members. By no means would the devs have to take responsibility for what others make that don’t work with the current game or near-future updates at all.

[quote=“PMP1337”]

I’m finally going to have a basis for my complain that Automation gearboxes are too big. I bet only a 300cc engine will fit transversely.[/quote]

Well Strictly speaking a mini should have it’s gearbox in the sump, rather than end on - just saying :wink:

I’m still working on it…

I nearly finished the basic skin, for the next step I will need some help. I have to seperate the trunk, doors, hood and windows… I gonna send some pm’s :wink: after that I try to make this morph or shaping thing.

Starts to look good!
Though, front wheelarch-door area seems to have a dent and the rear bumper looks a bit awkward from this position, but definetly on the right track!
Keep it up Weas!

it’s not a true mini - where’s the external seams ?

Just kidding - LOL

No it isn’t, I dont want to get issus with the copyright… So it will be a not-mini

Here’s my first Logo for 49er Cars:

And in 3ds:

A special thanks to Kubboz…! Thank you for your helping PM :wink:

Tomorrow I will add the 74 Performance Badge
49erBadge.zip (109 KB)

Here it is, the 74 Performance Badge

74Performance.zip (70.9 KB)

Looks really sharp!

I finished my Not-Porsche 918 Lip… It’s available in CHrome, Body and Plastic.

Try it and give me some feedback
Weasel_918_Lip02.zip (16.1 KB)

Looks awesome!

Looks great! Now we just need some performance headlights, and we can make some awesome looking cars.

Here is my Badge for Necroassasin’s Cars.

I hope you enjoy it.
NecroBadge.zip (75.3 KB)

I proudly present the Smolensk Badge in chrome and plastic…

Enjoy it.
SmolenskBadge.zip (20.8 KB)

Here is the next badge for thefan630.

Enjoy it!
KAXBadge.zip (27 KB)

Can you make my logo?

You are getting the same answer as my PMs.

Sorry, it’s my last day of vacancy and I have a lot of other things to do…

I have a Badge in queue for today. and everthing else has to wait, till I have more time for that. Thank you for your understanding!

Here is the queued Badge from yesterday. Cheeseman sent me the max-file of WizzyThaMan. So he designed it and I only finished it, because he has issues with that converting thing.

Enjoy it.
CheesyBadge.zip (176 KB)

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant. Thanks mate for helping!

1 Like