Weasel'S 3D Stuff

[quote=“Weasel”]It took a long time, but now I found enough time to finish astramans badges

Here they are

Enjoy it![/quote]

:blush: Totally missed this post! Sorry dude, but anyhow, they look awesome, thank you very much :smiley:

I started using them, shape is perfect and the modern 3d cut-out is briljant but I encouter this problem with the older badges…do you know how I can fix this of what i’m doing wrong?

[quote=“Astraman”][attachment=0]200RE-3.png[/attachment]

I started using them, shape is perfect and the modern 3d cut-out is briljant but I encouter this problem with the older badges…do you know how I can fix this of what i’m doing wrong?[/quote]

Oh, damn it… I didn’t pu the textures in the zip-file. I’ll fix the zip when I’m at home today :wink:

Hello, could you do this logo? imgur.com/G50DTpz

@MegaAlalil, you want the rust too?? :wink:

Is the Yugo essence :slight_smile:

No xD Even tho I know most of theese cars have a lot of it. lol

Some time went by, since I send you an update of my stuff… unfortunatley I have a stressy real life with a lot of work to do. But now I’ve done it and put all my 3d stuff into the workshop.

I will not promise anything, but maybe new stuff will be implemented the next months.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =470989838
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =470986399
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =470951046

I can’t see the stuff:
"Lo sentimos.
Se ha producido un error mientras se procesaba la solicitud:

Este artículo está marcado como oculto o no estás autorizado a verlo."

That’s because you aren’t logged to steam on your browser. Try it within the game.

Since it’s a Weasel’s mod, and it seems that he’s away, I’ve made the pic for this little ‘wing’ that, aesthetically speaking, is quite useful. (I hope this doesn’t upset anyone).

Directory installation - camso/carparts/vents
WeaselVent1.zip (13.1 KB)

3 Likes

Post on steam workshop?

Well, I’ve uploaded the mod in the workshop with 2 more variants.
Credit goes to Weasel and the mod will be there till he say the opposite.

2 Likes

So hello guys, I’m back. My job isn’t that stressy anymore and I try to be more active in the community again. I only have one problem. I lost my 3ds 2013 version. So I can’t mod anymore. If someone has an old Version of this program… well you know, what is meant :wink:

Oh and thanks a lot to Razyx for uploading the power domes. Great idea :wink:

7 Likes