What are we working on right now? [17 December 2015]

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]

It’ll come, but more core features first.[/quote]

I understand, I didn’t meant to rush it/you!

I’m very interested in new bodies too, but ok, new UI and turbo rework is much more important.
no, i’m not kidding :slight_smile:

Loving the look of the new features so far: youtube.com/watch?v=igX1KHQN7d8

What else are you planning to put in the next update?

This may have been asked before. And it may be a long time away… but any word on when the actual “company” portion of the game will be implemented?

For what seems like years now, the effort has been with the engine and car building and ultimately this is for use in the actual “company / economic simulation”.

In short… when will we actually be able to run a “company” and get to sell / use these cars we been building?

[quote=“Meraco”]This may have been asked before. And it may be a long time away… but any word on when the actual “company” portion of the game will be implemented?
For what seems like years now, the effort has been with the engine and car building and ultimately this is for use in the actual “company / economic simulation”.
In short… when will we actually be able to run a “company” and get to sell / use these cars we been building?[/quote]

Well, true that, but now we’re almost done with the car designer (and the engine designer has been completed since a while ago), so next up after polishing up the car designer is starting to implement the tycoon aspects of the game. Cheers!

Can we get an update on when the next update is going to be released?

It will be released within the next fee weeks. :slight_smile:

wow.if im still alive when you finish this.shoot me an e-mail cuz it will probly be 2050 at this rate…keep up the hard work lol :angry:

Don’t worry, the game should be released on Steam as an Early-Access title in the next few months :wink: .

2050 will be difficult to achieve, currently we’re aiming for Q1 2051 instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

w00t, that’ll be a nice present for my 60th birthday!!
thx killrob!

But all joking aside, (and i think i am the only one saying this) but dont rush the product most (if not all) rushed product are crap.
One more than the other, but i’d rather wait for something good, than get something now and its crap.
(altough i wouldnt mind getting it today :wink: )

That’s exactly what the devs are trying to achieve, more time spent for more awesomeness produced. :slight_smile:

More man hours because of better quality sliders!

Seriously, Automation is going in the right way :slight_smile:

I don’t wish to rush the product either, but I’m eagerly awaiting the next update. I am not going to even install the game again until the new update is released.

Small “bump”, but doesn’t this kind of need updating?

Shall be updated soon, made some small changes already. Sorry about that.

I think the following deserves a new post.

As you all might have heard, the next update will be the first Steam update for Automation. Along with new content and features, the biggest part of this update will be Steam integration. Hope you guys are as hyped as I am for this update!

More information will be added in the following days/weeks.

I believe it is 9/5/14 :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you think the next update will be on steam before christmas, or will it be a bit later than that? I know how hard it is to estimate these things, so I’m only looking for the vaguest of estimates here

Oops, you’re right! A bit ahead of my time there…

I honestly am not sure right now, and not even sure the Devs would be able to give you an estimate right now. I’ll be sure to update the thread when I do get a rough release date though!