What are you listening to right now?

Is there ever a circumstance when you DON’T need one?

1 Like

This one goes nicely with my QFC28 entry:

Especially since back in 1999 (the required trim year for QFC28), Mandy Moore used to be a singer before becoming an actress (for which she is far better known nowadays).

Same here, this one came to mind making a Barbie car, dark lyrics though.

2 Likes

I’m sure the song refers to the Ferrari 328 that came as part of an official Barbie playset back in the '80s, as this article shows:

On the subject of QFC28, here’s a song released four to five years ago, but after listening to its lyrics, I still find it appropriate for the theme of the QFC in question:

Just don’t do like in the Aqua video and chop the roof off a Ford Taunus. :wink:

Hmmm…

A very nice interpretation of the first level theme to one of my favourite games on the NES.

3 Likes

…do ya get it?

1 Like

First time I heard the original, my father had forgotten the radio on in his W115 that was standing with a window cranked down… I remember thinking “WTF is this???” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This version would have been more suitable for a rusted out old german tank I guess.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tying in to my latest answer to the guess-what-car game 2:

Of every song made by Jimmy Barnes, nothing tugs at the heartstrings to the same extent as this - I’ve been a big fan of Holdens (and Australian cars in general) all my life, but the fact that Holden itself got the axe a year after this song came out (and disappeared from Supercars altogether a few years later) only makes it worse!

I absolutely love the art style of this video. It’s like something you would have doodled between the margins of your textbook back in high school. Songs pretty banging as well.

4 Likes

Can’t mention The Chats without a couple of older ones of theirs:

2 Likes

My favorite music for the last time! A set kit straight from California!

Bones – Thunder

This one goes well with my LVC LS60.