What does this .lua error mean?

As part of a competition I’ve entered I’m using one of the modpack bodies; more specifically the 60’s supercar body (Le Mans racer style). After submitting the car, the recipient got this .lua error when they tried to open my file…

Lua Error:

tolua++ dbcall failed!: [string “–client\functional\CarView.lua…”]:2759: attempt to index local ‘headLightInfo’ (a nil value)

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.

Aceptar

I didn’t use a modded headlight so I’m confused as to what’s going on here… Any help’d be really appreciated as I’ll be disqualified if I can’t get my .lua reliable! :open_mouth:

Does the recipient of the file have the headlight that is used? Could they have possibly deleted it while installing mods?

Do you mind posting the model file here (with a random engine and random settings, so you don’t give up your racing secrets) so we can see if it happens to everyone?

[quote=“Jakgoe”]Does the recipient of the file have the headlight that is used? Could they have possibly deleted it while installing mods?

Do you mind posting the model file here (with a random engine and random settings, so you don’t give up your racing secrets) so we can see if it happens to everyone?[/quote]

:laughing: , I’ll put up the actual car as I’m proud of my effort and I suspect it’ll never get passed, damn .lua errors! :imp:

The original:
74LMLeeroyExcellenceHighOctaneLove - Rev0.lua (90 KB)

The revision to try and fix the errors:
74LMLeeroyExcellenceHighOctaneLove - Rev1.lua (89.4 KB)

I need to write better mod support soon.

Jakgoe is right, that the error like the person is missing the headlight used.

Even after submitting a design with no headlights the car just won’t load… sigh

I have been allowed to submit a different body so I’m waiting on the results of that soon :slight_smile:

BTW: It turns out that my original car wasn’t THAT well setup as my alternate car handily beats it over the same course… So I probably shouldn’t be too proud of my cars performance! :smiley: