'16 ARCHom *RESULTS 15-4*

To spice things a little bit…

Meet THE ENFORCER :imp:
Jk, it’s called Aurora, a small city hatchback from a Meliora’s subsidiary (with no name yet).

1st accepted entry. you have 19 more days to enter (and to be eligible for part 2)

Following a communication mix-up, an employee working at the warehouse swapped some of the cars that were to be shipped accidentally. Instead of the dedicated Homologation model the competition board received the new Kei car that was supposed to go to a Japanese auto show! Can this situation be recovered or is Mutsuma Motorsports hopelessly ruined.

Presenting the 2016 Bogliq Bastion ARC Edition!!!

Assuming the entrance scrutineering passes, this’ll be Bogliq’s great white (blue actually, :laughing: ) hope for rally success!

Let’s see… will there be displacement limits or power limits in the rally stage? This will play a very large role in how I set up my homologation engine.

Looks at V8 with 3.6L minimum variant … I think very large role is an understatement. I mean, we can’t use the same family for the car if the restriction is too strict.

What will we be allowed to change for part 2? Like can the part 1 be fwd and patr2 awd and what changes on the engines will be ok?

I have left the limitations quite open for this part, and will do the same for part 2. Although some little things may come up.

one thing i won’t be doing. don’t use the full engine family capacity on the homologation variant. just in case

Next set of entries are accepted.

[quote=“Sillyducky”]Now where do I submit my designs! :smiley:

EDIT:
Think I found It?[/quote]

Don’t post your design here, otherwise the competition may copy it :laughing: Send the zip via pm to vri404.

[quote=“Sillyducky”]EDIT:
Think I found It?
[/quote]

I will not Accept this design until it follows the naming convention for the contest, and it is PM’d to me.

Regards

~Vri

List of entries updated. PMs have been sent to DQ’d entries.

Introducing the entrant from Erin into the Automation Rally Championship Homologation…

[size=150]The 2016 Erin Merna![/size]

AutomationHub Page: automationhub.net/company-ca … rmodel/594

i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/mernamk8a%202_zpsl8k8mwrb.png

I am implementing a new rule. For every 1L you are below the minimum fuel economy (To the nearest full L), you will be loosing 5 points to your final score.

ಠ_ಠ

He could have phrased it better

like-
“I am changing the hard rule that you need to have 10km/L or better in fuel economy and I am now instead docking 5 points off your final score for every Liter you are under.”

Yeah, I could’ve. You’re both above that Limit. One entry was below, and I was having annoyances with that person, so instead of getting a revised entry, I implemented that. So, you could be below that limit, it just may make it harder to win.

You don’t have a rule listed about limited number of revisions, so that kind of decision is still slightly arbitrary and any ಠ_ಠs directed your way may be justified.

And if I max out the bore and stroke limits on my engine and you tell us in the next round that there’s a displacement limit, definitely for sure you will earn much more than a mere ಠ_ಠ from me!

I’m gonna leave it open, but do some other ways to restrict it.

such as a power:weight ratio and such.

not 100% on this at the moment.