Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

1980 Volkswagen Brasilia

Hello friends, I’m Marcus, from Brazil. I’ve recently joined the comunity, after receiving a copy of the game from a friend (audi4141, maybe he’s here). We’ve been developing mods for BeamNG for a while. Here’s my pride and joy, a VW Brasilia I’m rebuilding in the last 10 years, and is far from completed. I hope to make good friends around here.

It’s mostly stock, except for the Megasquirt EFI. I have a lot of photoshopings of it, but I’ll post this ones on the correct topic.

Bye!

The Brasilia is an interesting model, sort of like the Mk1 Golfs aircooled half-sibling design-wise but with some traces of the type 4 too. Will be following this with great interest.

It’s like “what if VW never bought Audi but still tried to make the Golf”.

There actually was (maybe is?) a Brasilia in Denmark some years ago…rare bird here in scandinavia.

That scenario happened lots of times.

Duuuuude that is a seriously nice car you have there!

Welcome dude!

And you have a pretty curious car, which is cool!

Thank you! Here are a collage with a timeline. 1998 is when the previous owner painted and "customized"it. 2008 when by dad brought it, 2015 right before i’ve dismantled it for painting. New pics will be added when I finishied rebuilding it. I’ve also posted some of my photoshops of it on the corretct thread.

Welcome! Very nice car you have here. Not something I’ve ever really seen before.