2016 Detroit Auto Show - Automation

It is as advertised, the place to showcase your cars for the official North American International Auto Show!

Don’t forget to start with your company name and then add your cars to be showcased, regardless of what type they are. Pictures are highly appreciated!

It is totally fine if you want to showcase a new engine. Although it’s a bit late I’m sure you can manage.

1 Like

oh how i wish my game was working

Detroit? What are the dates (in real life)? And does it have a focus?

I was already planning on putting Geneva on the calendar, which is early March.

[quote=“strop”]Detroit? What are the dates (in real life)? And does it have a focus?

I was already planning on putting Geneva on the calendar, which is early March.[/quote]

I believe it is currently ongoing…

In lore, my company probably wouldn’t have been ready to mount a campaign in Detroit. They’ll have to aim for Geneva!

A Small Murmur hangs around the GAG stand, with the latest Needle and Denki-Hogosha cars on display. Three Large, Rectangular, Black sheets are on the GAG stage.

Cameras Flash, as the darkness comes around the GAG stage, and a slightly balding man, who many know as James Nedle, walks onto the stage.

James: “Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys, and Girls. I am proud to announce three entirely new vehicles to the Guardian Auto Group family. The First is a new Vehicle for the Denki-Hogosha Line-up. This vehicle is made specifically for the Japanese and Chinese Markets, but also sold in the US market under the Needle Production Cars Name. This is the… Lestro LX.”

The Curtain Rises to a 4 door sedan.

James, Continues: “The Lestro LX is powered by a 6L V12 engine, to be sold for US$56,000, is tailored to an aspiring Muscle Sport Market in the United States, and the Luxury Market in Japan and China. This vehicle was meant to be released in late 2015, but due to production mishaps, we can officially launch the car now. The Next Vehicle that is to be shown is a new StoneBank Experimental Vehicle. This car is known as the Imai. It is a 7 car limited production run, made for the highest of high.”

The 2nd curtain rises, revealing a Mid-engined “Hypercar”

James Continues: “Each car is named differently, with each costing US$8.5 million. Only one is currently built, and the one that is sitting here, known as Annie. With around 965hp and a weight of 1839.2kg means this machine can reach 373kp/h, with 100 reached in 3.2 seconds. This is the beauty of StoneBank Experimental as you have all come to expect.”

James stops, as a younger woman walks onto the stage, her suit rough looking. James continues: “This is Kaishia Minervin, The Current head of Bigfoot Offroad.”

Kaishia bows, and continues: “Thank you, James. Now, for you all. I’m here to display a brand new BFOR Concept, The Tishke. A V12 Luxury SUV with looks that many find… strange.”

The Final curtain rises, revealing the 4wd.

“The 6.5L V12 is needed to make this machine move, as it weighs 2576kg, but you’ll be rolling in pure luxury the entire time. working with SBE, we made this the most luxurious on-road off-roader ever from GAG and BFOR ever. This would be aimed at the Range Rover Market and Demographic that would buy it.”

James Walks back out: “This closes our presentation. Thank you all.”

He and Kaishia Bow, before walking out.

The Lights un-dim, and the murmur arises again, as the camera flashes continue.

8 and a half million dollars for a hypercar that does 0-100 in 3.2 seconds
wat

Has it got secret solid fuel boosters tucked under the car that we’re not being told about?

My reaction as well. Why such a ludicrous price tag? No car’s worth that much new, except, I suppose, maybe that ultra ludicrous Chrysler concept car I don’t even think they’re capable of building that they claimed would have 2500hp and be able to exert up to 10g of lateral grip or some bullshit…

That sounds like the SRT Tomahawk X in Gran Turismo 6.

[quote=“Microwave”]8 and a half million dollars for a hypercar that does 0-100 in 3.2 seconds
wat

Has it got secret solid fuel boosters tucked under the car that we’re not being told about?[/quote]

SBE Builds Stupid One-offs or are superlimited production. Many are not sold, but are displayed at autoshows worldwide. People who generally buy SBE cars are collectors, or super rich people who don’t know cars, and buy for the price tag.

[quote=“Vri404”]

SBE Builds Stupid One-offs or are superlimited production. Many are not sold, but are displayed at autoshows worldwide. People who generally buy SBE cars are collectors, or super rich people who don’t know cars, and buy for the price tag.[/quote]

Still wondering how you got a 6L V12 in there. Most I could fit in that body was a 4.9L V12 (and it was way oversquare).

[quote=“nerd”]

[quote=“Vri404”]

SBE Builds Stupid One-offs or are superlimited production. Many are not sold, but are displayed at autoshows worldwide. People who generally buy SBE cars are collectors, or super rich people who don’t know cars, and buy for the price tag.[/quote]

Still wondering how you got a 6L V12 in there. Most I could fit in that body was a 4.9L V12 (and it was way oversquare).[/quote]

The Lestro is the V12. Imai’s engine is yet to be announced.

In early 2016, Airborne Automotive transported to Detroit in their trucks two unknown cars. They got unveiled at their “turf” on Detroit Auto Show. Two white cars, one GT and one supercar appeared on the stage along with CEO and Kate Haight, CEO of Haight Automobiles.

CEO’s presentation that got recorded on the video:
Hello, my name is Oskiinus and I’m proud to present you something that we worked on for whole year or even longer. Look at that GT. We presented the Chimera back in 2014. After all, it wasn’t pretty successful and even it’s second generation introduced a year later didn’t helped. We decided to take Chimera as a base and made this thing you see today here. It’s named Cerera and unlike it’s precedessor it remains naturally aspirated, high-revving engine that produced similar amount of power to Chimera. Combined with six-gear double clutch sequential gearbox and AIR-AWD system (yes, we patented it) it launches this rocket in chilling time of TWO POINT FUCKING SEVEN SECONDS TO 100. Yes, it’s unbelievable, but hey, we wanted to mainly beat Corvette Z06, AMG GT and Porsche 911 Turbo S. About exterior and interior, Cerera, as a “halo” car of our company is fully made of carbon fiber. That provides lightweight, safety and stiffness. Interior is made fully of leather with sport accents and features LED panel.About prices and possibility to buy, you can order the car now and within few months it will be also available as convertible with hard top. Pricing will be the same on coupe, since it has no additions to buy and it will cost 435.990 USD without taxes.

Few minutes later
Next car is the Megi. Named after one of deadliest hurricanes that hit Earth after humans started to measure it, it bears kind of retro design and after Centenario it’s second V12 powered car we made. It has almost 800 hp of power from naturally aspirated engine which is one of the biggest we ever made. Really. It also has advanced technology of pushrod suspension delivered straight from Centenario. It will serve as mid-engined V12 “halo” car along with the Cerera and will partially hold the spot of Cerberus. It also has luxury interior made from leather, or alcantara, depends what you want. Luxury HUD is standard on this car and it displays actual information of the car on front windshield. Don’t worry, it doesn’t cover it, only shows info like you need to tank, or speedometer with rpm-meter. It will cost somewhere near half-million dollars. By the way, after this presentation I’m open to interviews about new models, company plans, AMWEC or other things. Just contact me. Cheers. Now you can take photos.
Oh and by the way, my condolences to families of Soltra members who died in this massive explosion in their place in late December. Sorry.

[size=150]Rennen Automotive[/size]
The All-New 2016 Rennen Angeles first pictures - more information to be released in Rennen Automotive thread

Link to Angeles

[size=200]Coming Soon…[/size]

Am I late to the party?

KHT Mistral in AP1 spec, all I’m saying about it :slight_smile:

It ended four days ago, you’re pretty late. Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I think for NYIAS and GIMS the threads should be posted in Car Design Perhaps? Looking forward to them. Where I’ll actually put a display together :laughing: