2016 Geneva International Auto Show

It is as advertised, the place to showcase your cars for the official Geneva International Auto Show! I highly recommend everyone to participate, as it’s only one of the largest auto shows in the world, surpassed by only those at Shanghai and Frankfurt.

Pictures are highly appreciated! It is totally fine if you want to showcase a new engine.

Since it’s early, cars can be teased and revealed before the show is open to the public, but you don’t have to reveal cars right now.

1 Like

So… when will the automation show actually start?

I’ll make it realistic. It’ll start officially when everyone must open up the taps on March 1st and March 2nd, as those are the first press days.

That’s it. I am bringing SpearMan/Coureur to Europe! :smiley:

Will the cars be reviewed like Squidhead did? Because I may bring one surprise that sadly went too late to Chicago… :smiley:

Mr. Bacon could not find the funds to travel to Geneva so quickly after staying in Chicago, and the market price for his Erin Visto is somewhere between 150 and 250 usd, which isn’t enough for travel expenses. So, he won’t be commenting on the Geneva motor show :smiley:

-deleted-

This is the one GG has been preparing for. We’ll be there.

Will you create some guy that will be worthy of hiring him in market area of company? :smiley:

"Gentlemen, we’ve got concepts to design.

[size=150]To the drawing board!"[/size]

And where’d you get that value for your Erin Visto? :laughing:

He’s a fifth owner, it’s seriously past due on it’s maintenance, it’s been “tastefully modified”, and has been in 2 accidents in the past 3 months, one of which was “flipping off the road onto it’s roof and into a river”. It’s not a very well kept example

[quote=“squidhead”]
He’s a fifth owner, it’s seriously past due on it’s maintenance, it’s been “tastefully modified”, and has been in 2 accidents in the past 3 months, one of which was “flipping off the road onto it’s roof and into a river”. It’s not a very well kept example[/quote]

Haha! Was that the Rauh-Welt Visto “Bad Boy Edition”? I’m surprised you even got that insured!

[quote=“squidhead”]

He’s a fifth owner, it’s seriously past due on it’s maintenance, it’s been “tastefully modified”, and has been in 2 accidents in the past 3 months, one of which was “flipping off the road onto it’s roof and into a river”. It’s not a very well kept example[/quote]

Craigslist be like…

“Slightly dented but other than that it is fine.”

That is TOTALLY NOT the 400hp RWB Visto :smiley:

[quote=“Speedemon”]
Craigslist be like…

“Slightly dented but other than that it is fine.”[/quote]

Ah yes. The classic “I don’t want to do the work to fix it” style advert :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“squidhead”]
That is TOTALLY NOT the 400hp RWB Visto :smiley:[/quote]

And I hope it isn’t. That car looked awesome!

Diamond Automotive will be unveiling a near-production concept. More details to come.

An all new Cervus will be seen in Geneva. Stay tuned!

Prior to the Geneva Auto Show, Rennen releases images of the new facelifted Caelum.

Rumors have begun circling their way around the internet, and through many magazines, after the Guardian Auto Group was Hacked earlier in the week.

The Hackers haven’t revealed much, but they did leak a few sections of a few Emails.

Between James Nedle, GAG CEO (Hert.Ventz@embailz.de, It is Unknown who the Email is to.

Between GAG@GuardianGroup.com.au

[quote]“Mako is proud to join the GAG family…”

“…The New Terin will make a perfect One-Make Racer…”[/quote]

Between Amelina.EU@GuardianGroup.com.au

[quote]“…Thank god Facciamo Didn’t die when they did…”

“…Your Father would be proud…”

“The New Edriv Maphisto GT will be a hit for racing…”[/quote]

The Guardian Auto Group is very annoyed at this, and rumors are beginning to spread about them now not coming to Geneva, but Many a GAG staff member have denied this claim.

~Vri and the GAG team.