2016 Geneva International Auto Show

All of this exciting Autoshows and my companies are stuck in the 50s :laughing:

You could always bring a historical exhibition to the show…

i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s527/Mackiatoe/well%20see%20you%20at%20geneva_zpswvbp455o.jpg

[size=150]Saminda teased the production version of the Hydrogen Confident Car (HCC) for Geneva Auto Show.[/size]

The car can go up to 600km (310miles) per charge said a Saminda Spokeswoman

And I thought that Coeus with broken right lamp is bad, lol :smiley:

2 Likes

HAH! Interiors. NICE!

Yeah, i thought i give it a go :smiley:

I was too lazy adding carbon fiber bits tho :laughing:

Wow, Asdren. Just wow. I am speechless. You have done a truly amazing job on the GT Supersport.

Thanks mate :slight_smile:. More pics will follow.

[size=200]SPEARMAN MOTOR COMPANY REAVEALS LIST OF CARS BEING BROUGHT TO GENEVA[/size]

SpearMan has revealed information on what they will bring to Geneva including the 2016 Verio.

Although no specs can be revealed here are the cars in which they will bring.

[quote]

[ul]

• 2016 SpearMan Verio (Coupe)
  • 2016 SpearMan Vortech (SUV)
  • 2016 SpearMan Gyro (Hatchback)
  • 2017 Coureur SX8 (Supercar)
  • 2016 Coureur XLA (Full-Size Sedan)
  • 2016 Coureur LUS (SUV)[/ul]

The list is not official. However there is a possibility there will be 2 more cars coming to the auto show. [/quote]

I replaced my photoshop with one titleguy1 did. He is way better than me.[size=10] I think everyone actually is.[/size]

It’s a decent job, mate. My first ones were no better, if worse. Here you have fallen into the “low FOV” trap. The car is far away, you need to zoom out in the game to get the perspective right, and the export picture from the game is tiny car with a lot of black bacground :slight_smile: That’s why the quality goes down. I’m waiting for more works from you now.

The car placement is spot on. Nice.

New opening screen was found today on J.S.C Automobili’s web pages.

i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/TurboJanne/Automation%20Car%20Designs/Portofino-artistic_zpstgl0obx3.jpg

…And there was also a link to J.S.C Heritage collection, hinting at a historic display appearing at the Geneva auto show:

i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/TurboJanne/Automation%20Car%20Designs/teaser1-edited_zpsy5cwphta.jpg

There’s also a persistent rumour in the automotive community that J.S.C would be unveiling a road-going V12 engine for the first time since the '70s…

Very nice posters… and cars!!!, I’m feeling the temptation to post what I’ve done till now… but is way early, sto[size=85]ooop[/size][size=50]ppp[/size]!!! :laughing: :wink:

I’m saving my cars for reveal :smiley:

One extremely shoddy and downright pathetic Photoshop later (please don’t judge, we spent all our money on the car), and Montuzo Engineering are ready for Geneva.

See you there.

Solo Motors Co. would like to announce that a new generation of the Eco will be unveiled at Geneva, replacing the previous one that’s been produced since 2007. The Eco nameplate will be growing into a small line of models, with at least one of these variants to the standard Eco to be unveiled. More to come on this next week.

1 Like