2017 Automation Geneva International Motor Show

AL Autos will be making an appearance here. Get ready.

4 Likes

If my game was working, I would show the 2017 Bonham Chaucer as well, which is a small executive sedan too. Shame I have the strangest bug, which doesn’t allow me to edit any grille or lip size.

1 Like

Wait, is it okay if I show another one? Another photo?
Gavin seems to be concerned about how headlight-centric the teaser was.
So, here’s the tailights.

And a number. I wonder what it is.

3 Likes

2017 Zenshi SF

The SF originally made it’s debut in concept form as the Small Fun Concept in the 2017 Detroit Auto Show. Now a production model, the SF will take it’s place as Zenshi’s compact sports convertible.

Following up with the foundation of the concept’s principle of fun to drive in a small package, the SF bears the same CF15-GDAT 1.5L high-compression Turbo-4 cylinder engine with 187 HP and 146 lb-ft of torque mated to a 6-Speed Manual (with optional 6-Speed Avantec) and a standard viscous limited slip differential.

Coming in at a weight just shy of 1030 kg (1033 kg), the SF boasts good performance for it’s size, hitting 60 MPH in 5.8s.

While the SF is a compact sports car, it is also good on gas, boasting an incredible average MPG rating of 44 MPG thanks to it’s aerodynamic body and light weight.

Expect the SF to hit showrooms soon…

7 Likes

I did enjoy that one review i made a while back on the ‘Everyone is a review’ thread. I wouldnt mind doing an unbiased independent review. :blush:

3 Likes

[color=grey]Screaming down roads towards you very soon.[/color]
10 Likes

@Dorifto_Dorito I think you’d make an excellent reviewer! Perhaps we could both release the cars on this thread in whatever form we want to, and then the cars to you after for a full review like your one on the Everyone Is A Reviewer thread? How does that sound @szafirowy01 :smiley:

@ramthecowy EEEK!

2 Likes

Sounds good for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Huh? :grin:

@ramthecowy Well it’s a new Cavallera of some sorts! I’m exicted :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure, cant wait! :blush:

3 Likes

Earlier this year at NAIAS, we revealed the new EADC Corsair…Now, at Geneva, we reveal the EADC Corsair CRX. The Complete-Racing-eXperience.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Also expect to see the brand new 2017 EADC Fenice coming soon…

6 Likes

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

8 Likes

I promise, this is the last teaser.

1 Like

Also looking for someone keen to do some photoshop work for myself

9 Likes

Second Airborne’s advert. The new Alpha Clubman.

Copy of the advert has been sent to Gavin Anderson with some text behind.

(@DeusExMackia I’ll sent you the text as a letter on pm)

6 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes
9 Likes