2017 Automation Geneva International Motor Show

#Welcome to the 2017 Geneva International Motor Show!#

Officially open to the public from March 9th to March 19th.
Press days run from March 7th through the 8th. You can prepare your biggest reveals on or before this day.

In this topic, you know what you can do. Post your new cars here and look at the creations of the other players.

There will likely be commentary by @DeusExMackia if he accepts the role as Gavin Anderson again. Either way there will be polls for best cars in certain categories.

Teasers and engine reveals are happily accepted.

21 Likes

This is the show I would always go to, coincidentally, I won’t be able to submit anything until at the earliest the 17th :joy:

1 Like

Gavin Anderson should be able to make it along to this show, he’s a little busy in the first few days (and won’t be free at all during that first Friday and Saturday), but aside from that he’d be honored to cover the GIMS17 :smiley:

6 Likes

designing intensifies

3 Likes

Quick! To the drawing boards!

That being said, you can expect the new Emperor Motors division of the Miller Automobile Company to be there. Here is a little teaser for a new Emperor model coming soon along with a new Miller model. See you all soon! :smiley:

6 Likes

We’ll see you at Geneva.

16 Likes

7 Likes

We'll be there. So should you.
10 Likes

12 Likes

I wanna… I wanna join… But I need to finish the lore up to 2010’s before that XD

We’re not missing out on this one!

14 Likes

The Erin marketing department after seeing the Sachiuri teaser

9 Likes

Midsize Sedan redefined

12 Likes

15 Likes

Turn up those contrast filters guys :smile:

3 Likes

Automation: Into Darkness.

10 Likes
#####*Production Model Shown*

#Type #SamindaGeneva2017 in twitter and instagram for more news!

10 Likes

#ArriveInForce

6 Likes

10 Likes

####A new beginning for the Kimura Auriga

12 Likes