2018 Antiyita International Motor Show

Farox Motor Company has arrived… the new Aerio is on the way!

15 Likes

GBSC @ Antiyita

DARK
PAST
BEAST

DARK
PAST
BEAST

GO BEYOND DARKNESS
LOOK BACK AT THE PAST
BECOME THE BEAST

This is 001. DARK. The first of the Concepts. It shows us where we can move to, push for and become.

This is 002. PAST. The Second of the Concepts. It shows us where we came from, but what we can do to change it.

This is 003. BEAST. The Third of the Concepts. It shows us the limits of our fear, and how we can tame it.

Thank you. Enjoy your show.

SIGNING OFF

8 Likes

Well, this is what we’re working on.

The 2019 TSR Taikan, never been so excited before. Can’t wait? Don’t worry, more details soon.

• Compactness :ok_hand:
  • Looks :ok_hand:
  • Weight :ok_hand:
  • Power :ok_hand:
  • Handling :ok_hand:
  • Durability :ok_hand:
  • Sound :ok_hand:
  • Sportiness :ok_hand:
  • Aerodynamic :ok_hand:
  • Technology :ok_hand:
  • Fun :ok_hand:

Still not convinced yet? Why don’t you give it a try… like test-driving?

9 Likes

here at birmingham motors we are upset that our concept 2000 has not gone down so well, so we have decided to ship a production model from our factory. It will be availiable for discounted purchase in the “1975” retro trim and the 1984 “banana yellow” trim. The car will be brand new, just the details and paint are based off these years, As 2 of the most most iconic generations throughout the years

2 Likes

7 Likes

The 2019 model year marks the 6th generation of the Aerio. Look at how far it’s come! In 1986, the first Farox Aerio rolled off the assembly line, and started a legend. This legend brought build quality, reliability and fuel efficiency back to the 'Murican auto industry. Thirty-three successful years later, the same design room and the same factory is producing the sixth generation Aerio.

On top of a Light Advanced High Strength Steel monocoque platfrom, 70% of the body panels are made from military grade aluminum.

The powertrain is refined even further to produce some impressive, almost unrealistic realities. The base model 2.0L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder engine produces 235 horsepower and returns over 34 miles per gallon US. This is, in part, because of an 8-speed automatic. With a super short (5.05 kind of short) first gear, and very tall (2.55 kind of tall) final drive ratio, the 2.0T will hit 60 miles per hour in 7 seconds.

The 2.3L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder pushes 260 horsepower and will do 0 - 60 in under 6.5 seconds. And the power costs you how much fuel economy? One. One MPG. The 2.3T will get 33.5 MPG US.

Then there is a big ticket option. Available is a 3.7L V6 which gives you 300 direct-injected horsepower. This is just as fast to 60 as the 2.3T, but after that, the V6 will pull away smoothly and quickly. All of this will return an incredibly 29.8 MPG US.

An F-Trac all wheel drive system is available, of course, and all models apart from the base 2.0T come standard with a torque-vectoring electronic limited slip differential.

Now here’s the big question… why would you need a different sedan? Find out why the Aerio is the best new premium midsize with a test drive. Any journalists interested? Farox out!

15 Likes

Trafikjournalen would be happy to take the new Aerio for a spin at least!

2 Likes

Nathan García sure is :wink:

1 Like

I like that rear end, specially!

1 Like

I agree, great looking back end. I see some traces of the way too short-lived last gen Saab 9-5…which was a design I liked very much.

5 Likes

@Knugcab Trafikjournalen can most certainly get one! And thank you, I spent a lot of time working on the rear end… believe it or not, the turbocharged models use the same lettering as the 9-5! It’s just kinda hard to see haha.

@Mr.Computah Yep! You can take one!

I’ll send you guys three different models later, the 2.0T, 2.3T and 3.7, and you can decide which ones you want :smile:

1 Like

I think we can get to an agreement on which one to review each @Knugcab? Your pick, I don’t mind testing either of the available trims.

There’s two of each to go around, and if you like I could do specific color choices.

I think that the 2.3T would be the most interesting for Swedish buyers so I think I pick that one.

1 Like

Oh and a quick disclaimer to the journalists before I give out press cars: I had to use a certain body style, and the wheelbase isn’t long enough. Pretend the wheelbase is about 113 inches; comparable to the new Lexus ES or Kia Cadenza, premium full size cars :slight_smile:

My pick will be the trim with the biggest engine then!

1 Like

Since 1970, the El Verano has been Westward Motors’ flagship car line. We are proud to introduce the newest generation model, a FF sedan with a 183 HP SmartPower engine that gets a nice 30.6 MPG (US) and standard Bluetooth/Android Auto/CarPlay integration. CargoMaster hatchback & Sport V6 options available.

1 Like

2018 Kasai Shindai V6.
Defy all expectations.

Contact our booth during the event to book for a test drive.
13 Likes

4 Likes

The latest version of Westward’s hypercar.

4 Likes