2019 Calvinator Super Wagon

As I said, to compete with Chrysler’s Pacifica SRT Hellcat (which is also a minivan, but goes 180 mph).

1 Like

A truly beautiful machine, an engineering marvel even. Praise be CNC.

8 Likes

Thanks Microwave

1 Like

GIVE US MOAR TO MARVEL AT

1 Like

on its way now

1 Like

#A Motoring Man’s Meanderings

###Review: Calvinator Superwagon Offorad 4x4
“We need not stick to any rules or guidelines for making cars when we are already the masters of our craft!”

19 Likes

That was so funny. Thanks for the review. You should try the S trim. It has a bit different gearing.

2 Likes

Maybe I will. Gavin is a busy man, I’ll see what he can do.

2 Likes

Thanks Dues. The new look is because the original Super Wagon looked kinda dull. Kinda like someone who needed some adrenaline.

1 Like

Hey CNC, heres competition. Its a 1978 offroad truck that has 380hp, and still goes round faster than your “Super” Wagon

4 Likes

You’ve got rear downforce. That’s cheating.:slight_smile:

1 Like

My cars have no rear downforce. The key engine version of the game makes cars faster without rear downforce.

5 Likes

I am confused too. It’s probably my computer.

Actually, as much as the Kee engine version of the game can be unstable for different users, it’s probably not that. Your cars probably tolerate having heaps of lift because they weigh as much as a minibus, but that’s not to say that if you actually tried driving them in real life, they’d realistically reach that speed without almost certainly careening off the runway. The game just lets you think that because the car is being driven by a simulation which assumes perfectly level ground with no wind and a driver that can keep the car in a perfectly straight line, but there’s no such thing as that in real life.

Try putting that much power in a much lighter car, you’ll find that the test starts having to be aborted or the top speed is surprisingly lower, because the wheels start losing contact with the ground. That’s when downforce actually lets your car go faster.

9 Likes

That’s no moon… it’s a killer space station disguised to be a minivan. They call it “Death Trap”

9 Likes

I adjusted the hearing cause I didn’t want passengers to smack their heads on the windshield when you step on the accelerator and there is a pothole about 5 or 10 ft in front of you (airbags aren’t the softest thing either, and that much thrust can make an airbag go off). In every test, the airbags went off till we slowed the acceleration from 2.5 to about 5.3 seconds.

You may wanna use a non-Takata supplier, then.

8 Likes

And people say I eminate a callous nature.

######That was fucking hilarious.

1 Like

Is your 5.3 second 0-60 still with 1900bhp or did you only change gearing?