Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

A Taste for Convertibles [Submissions Closed! Pending Judgement]

1988 Warren Aspire GT600

by @ryan93 and @mat1476

Low volume import with German engineering and American Styling? WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

Gallery

1989 MAD Kestrel GT Spider

A legend in the making, on sale now and yours for just $28,000.

From behind

I didn’t Photoshop because work

and I copied mat for this ad style

More photos...

Attention!

Less than 24 hours remain till submission closes.

The people I've received entries from so far are:

@Edballistic
@nightwave
@nicholasrams774
@Falling_Comet
@Fletchyboy100
@HybridTronny
@variationofvariables
@donutsnail
@Admiral_Obvious
@EnCR
@Sky-High
@Xepy
@titleguy1
@mart1n2005
@yurimacs
@Petakabras
@Tzuyu_main
@yangx2
@Mikonp7
@Elizipeazie
@MasterDoggo
@J35_Power
@abg7
@Centurion_23
@mat1476
@66mazda
@KactusPantah
@chiefzach2018

I don’t see any ads as of now that have missing entries.

If you want to send an entry, do it ASAP as you have less than 24 hrs from now!
If your name is missing from the above confirmation post but you DID send me a car, hit me up.

PS: JFC 29 entries :sweat_smile: reviews are gonna take a while

Umm I think you forgot me :stuck_out_tongue:
I was one of the earlier ones btw

Almost forgot to update this post… oops!

Look at it this way. It's either an expensive sports car or a very reasonable racecar.

The new Zacspeed ONE Turbotarga is not an automobile built to the standards of a mere street car, but to the impossibly high standards of a race car. From its immensely powerful 346-horsepower turbocharged Zacspeed boxer-six engine, now more audible by the inclusion of a targa top, to its massive ABS-fortified three-piston vented disc brakes, it is not just the world’s ultimate open-top sportscar. It is the ultimate open-top Zacspeed.

The result? An automobile capable of accelerating from zero to sixty-two in a mere 3.40 seconds and able to stop from that speed in 106.3 feet. Throw an aggressive, lightweight aero kit derived from previous race cars into the mix, and you have a monster that will throw itself into corners on demand. True, that extra ten percent that separates the truly exceptional in this world from the merely good doesn’t come easily… or cheaply. One test drive, however, and we believe you’ll agree it’s worth every penny.

The Zacspeed ONE Turbotarga.

Do you know how fast you were going?

Submissions Closed!

Thanks to everyone participating in this challenge. I honestly didn’t expect 29 entries. I’m glad that people like to take part in challenges where the overall rulesets are a bit more liberal.

I’m going to do the reviews a bit different than usual. So it will definitely take more time, and the reviews are going to come all at once instead of in multiple rounds.

Please be patient, and the reviews should be there soon :tm:

I’m in danger

Small update on the situation of ATFC

Okay I’ll be honest, technically speaking… the reviews are done.

It’s just I had a read through the entire thing yesterday and tbh there’s a lot of things that I’d like to mend,
and the format I’ve chosen to follow for the review requires some attention to detail as well.

Like I said, this was a bit of an ambitious project of mine and I really don’t want to ruin it with a
half-assedly finished review.

And no I promise this won’t end up like QDC sorry quotex :joy:

That’s all!

hmm…