Aruna's Mods

Finally, a full-sized E-segment body that doesn’t look too dated for the mid-90s to early-00s. I’ve been waiting for something like this, and it’s a welcome addition to your growing list of mod bodies.

2 Likes

Some 70s or 50s family car in future?

1 Like

Rather quick update! My old laptop went to sleep forever, as the motherboard fried. Thankfully I have backup of my models and everything. Now using a new laptop, I’m extremely disconnected and feel really off the tracks so to speak. It’ll be likely I won’t be uploading/making a mod in some time, but I cannot say for certain how long. I hope to get back into it, but I honestly have no idea how long it’ll take me to get used to a complete refresh…

10 Likes

Continental 00’s body collection - Outdated bodies

Want to help support me to do what I love, and go towards my living costs? Here’s my Patreon!: Aruna is creating 3D Models and Mods for Automation! | Patreon

00’s GT Sedan body (2.7m) with a vast lineup of 16 different variants, some featuring different livery patterns to experiment with. 1995 year. Based upon Bentley Continental GT. (To scale dimensions.)

Standard Normal {N}
Standard Livery 1 (GT3) {L1}
Standard Livery 2 (Rolls Royce Two Tone) {L2}
Standard Livery 3 (Bugatti Two Tone) {L3}
Standard Two Tone {L4}
Targa Glass {TG}
Targa Hard {TH}
Targa Soft {TS}
Spyder Hard {SH}
Spyder Soft {SS1}
Spyder Soft (No window) {SS2}
Cabrio Coach {CC1}
Cabrio Coach Glass {CCG}
4 door {4DR}
4 door Cabrio Coach {4CC}
4 door Cabrio Coach Glass {4CG}

For 4.21 Open Beta

Continental body (2.7m)

HighresScreenshot00000HighresScreenshot00001HighresScreenshot00002HighresScreenshot00003

Continental body SWB (2.5m)

HighresScreenshot00000HighresScreenshot00001

Continental body LWB (3.5m)

HighresScreenshot00000HighresScreenshot00001

11 Likes

This is the first mod you’ve done in a long time that comes in three different sizes: a small one for muscle cars and sports coupes, an intermediate-sized one for full-sized cars, and a huge one for highly exclusive ultra-luxury cars. All of them would be great choices for building high-end premium cars from the mid-90s onward. My only suggestion would be a fourth body size, with a wheelbase around 3.0m, to give us the chance to build smaller F-segment mainstream luxury cars (A8, 7er, S-class, Lexus LS, Jaguar XJ, Holden Statesman/Caprice, Ford Fairlane/LTD, etc.).

I was thinking of making a Maybach 72 sized one, but that was too massive, considering the 62 size one is already an absolute unit. But I don’t know about a 3.0m one, there isn’t too much between the size of that and a 2.7m one I don’t think?

Haven’t updated this thread for quite some time! Some of you might already know, but I’m now busy working on a wedge shaped super car body which will be vanilla for the game! I’ve been quite dedicated to doing it, and thanks to help from HardRooster, I’m improving a lot:

So the position of this thread is likely to change, or maybe not be used as often. Not quite sure yet. But expect the body in game soon enough! :sparkles:

26 Likes

This one is so obviously based on a Ferrari 308/328 that I’m starting to think how an OutRunner or Rad Racer could do awesome things with it. I really hope it can fit in big engines, though, especially if the engine in question is a V10 or V12.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for something like this for a long time.

3 Likes

Looks like the Ferrari from “Magnum” right there.

It’s been a fair while since I’ve updated my thread, I might as well tell everyone what’s happening so far on my end. :smile:

I’ve started my course at university for games design! So it will be taking up most of my time currently. However I do have a few interesting projects I’m working on.

The most recent one I completed is a European style 50’s car with quite a few variants, soon to be in game:

I am also slowly working on finishing up a classic American saloon car, with a couple variants to go with it (Estate and coupe)

And finally I am creating a full model of my favourite all time car: The Mitsuoka Orochi!

In the future it’s most likely I will be re-working my old Porsche 910 mod, to go into game as vanilla too, but that’s all my current mod progress so far. :sparkler:

29 Likes

Peugot 403, thank you! :pray: :heart_eyes_cat::metal:

2 Likes

Any plans to do the American land yacht with multiple wheelbases (but the same height and width), additional roof treatments (e.g. 2- and 4-door pillarless hardtops, landau coupes, colonnade coupes, etc.) and/or different morphs? I realize it’s a lot more work but those of us planning multiple brands with multiple full size offerings would love to see it happen at some point.

3 Likes

There’s gonna be two wheelbases. 3.3M and a 3.8M. Its gonna have multiple variants and morphs dont you worry

6 Likes

'murica

3 Likes

Style Cruiser 70’s

70’s Luxury sedan body (3.3m) with a lineup of 5 different variants. 1965 year. Based upon Cadillac Fleetwood 75. (To scale dimensions.)

Saloon 4 door {N}
Saloon 4 door Two Tone {TT}
Coupe 2 door {C}
Estate 4 door {E}
Saloon 4 door extra window {W}

For 4.21 Open Beta

20 Likes

Style Cruiser LWB 70’s

70’s Luxury sedan body LWB (3.8m) with a lineup of 5 different variants. 1965 year. Based upon Cadillac Fleetwood 75. (To scale dimensions.)

Saloon 4 door {N}
Saloon 4 door Two Tone {TT}
Coupe 2 door {C}
Estate 4 door {E}
Saloon 4 door extra window {W}

For 4.21 Open Beta

15 Likes

Style Cruiser Stretch 70’s

70’s Luxury Stretch Limousine body (4.3m) with a lineup of 2 different variants. 1965 year. Based upon Cadillac Fleetwood 75. (To scale dimensions.)

Stretch Limo Saloon 4 door {N}
Stretch Limo Saloon 4 door Two Tone {TT}

For 4.21 Open Beta

16 Likes

It’s been a while! Just a small update for everyone: :sparkles:

Currently I am on my break from university, although still have assignments to do over holidays (UGH.) but thankfully I only have one deadline closing in, so I made time to work on one of my newest Patreon’s cars alongside my project (The Orochi I showed earlier, it’s come a long way since last I showed it!).

Next we have the Nissan Stagea type body project. It’s going to be an extremely versatile body! Coming in many different forms…

• Standard (Estate)
  • Standard (Van)
  • Saloon (4dr)
  • Hatchback (4dr)
  • Hatchback (2dr)
  • Coupe (2dr)
  • Convertible Soft (Coupe)
  • Convertible Hard (Coupe)
  • Truck (4dr)
  • Truck (2dr)

As well as a wheelbases, one normal, longer and shorter, on the shorter there will be a more conventional hatchback shape too.

(Soft top coupe, Coupe, and Estate shown below)

Right now my plans are to complete my uni course, and then I will hopefully be back working for Camshaft (You might have noticed the “Swedge” & “Euro50s” bodies in game!) alongside my Patreon work.

It’s been a great year for me, and hopefully anyone who reads this too! Hopefully I will have another progress report sometime in the near future, but for now I’ll get back to work :smile:

16 Likes

The Stagea/Skyline body you are working on is something I have been anticipating for a long time. Somehow, the soft-top version of it reminds me more of an R129 SL - the proportions and overall shape lend themselves very well to a very close approximation of that seminal modern classic.

As for when it is unlocked, my guess is mid-80s to early 90s, given that the R129 debuted in 1989.

3 Likes