Assetto Corsa Challenge - New round - GTR GT3 on Road America!

Oh right I forgot mine came with all the DLCs. Never mind that. I’m totally innocent! :innocent:

If you want you can try a round in a mod car… the model of Adrian Newey’s X2010. Drive that, you can zip around Green Hell in under 5 minutes lol.

lol no
next round? i’ll make you guys run downhill haruna in a LADA.

Nice driving, @strop

I have to get it installed and make a lap or 20 when i get home :smiley: at least if i’m going to get close to the times posted.

thanks. Not that nice considering I beat the car up so badly LOL.

@koolkei yeah only if you win though :laughing:

or when i can hear whatever you were talking about in your video… sound ratio man. fix them :joy:
you’re using wheels right? i found my problem… i take those hairpins at 25-30km/h not 40-45km/h like you did…

Yeah I know, I could have sworn I tested and tested and then I moved the mic which was a fail :joy:

That said realistically speaking if you drive a sporty car hard you have to yell in order to be heard, so maybe it’s realistic and maybe I should have shouted :joy:

nah i don’t… just turn the car sounds down :stuck_out_tongue:

and your most audible points are the seconds before you start. and the moment you said “OH SHIT” when you almost rolled… :joy:

@strop Just curious what wheel you are using

For this, none. Can’t be bothered to get it out, so that was mouse.

Supposing I had a real challenge on my hands, I’d whip out the G27. If the box is manual I’ll use clutch and stick too.

ohh nvm lol, that looked like you were using a wheel

1 Like

I’m just really used to the mouse :joy: back from my days of Midtown Madness when I didn’t have a wheel.

2 Likes

I feel quite glad that I have a Logitech G27 now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rich bastards.

Anyway, I love the Porsche 919.

1 Like

16:03 :joy:

But it was the first time I drove that car, the first time on that track and the first time playing assetto at all for like a month … and I use a really shitty controller. A lot of excuses :joy:
Oh, and I had to use reverse 3 times when I parked the car :laughing:

I’ll try if I can at least get sub 15 minutes though.

You should see what happens when you take a VASTLY OVERPOWERED car up that course. Forget using the Formula cars though. Their turning circles are too wide, unless you try power oversteering around them, and well, that’ll end real well won’t it :joy:

So I tried taking the 488 instead. So much crash.

My first full run up was in the 13 minute mark, even when I crashed head on into the end of a guard rail :stuck_out_tongue:

I am planning on trying again later.

If you beat my time I’ll have to switch to wheel too. With the mouse, even taking all my mistakes away, I think I can only manage 13:08 tops.

I feel sad for the people that have to use a mouse or keyboard.

Yep. Only got a 14:33

I was going to try taking the Shelby Cobra on the hillclimb, but ran out of time.

2 Likes