Automation Board Challenge Tracker

Active challenges have been updated (I think).

I will be travelling yet again shortly, and won’t be settled back down until closer to the end of the week, so if anybody wants a specific update on their things or spots an error, please make a post!

In addition I’ve decided to only mention users whose tournaments have been delayed for an unknown reason, as this generates a notification which they will hopefully receive. Also there’s a limit of mentioning up to 10 users in a post, so this seems to be the most effective way of using that tool.

@Strop I just set the “Max User Mentions Per Post” to 50. Have fun! :smiley:

1 Like

The SGTV '16 is now open for entries,deadline is 18th May 6:00pm or 18:00 NZT

The Automation Endurance Challenge II is now closed for new entries. Race 1 is now in progress, and I am working on the results. The results will be ready within one week (Sunday, 8 May 2016, 23:59:59 (UTC time)).

The deadline for the teams to send in their car for race 2 if they tuned it differently for race 2 is Sunday, 8 May 2016, 23:59:59 (UTC time), the same time as when the results should be ready.

The SGTV’16 is holding it’s first race this weekend (4th June 2016) please update

ITATC is on an indefinite break.

The Drag Racing Challenge is looking for a new Race Master please PM @Darkshine5 if interested.
Competition will continue as it is until a new Race master is found.