AUTOMATION CHALLANGE CUP 1000cc (Finalized)

I have 3 entries, all with 100 brake air flow and all is very well build in this rules. You don’t need to use all thing in best option and quality, the difficult of ET is purposeful.

mine managaes to abide by the rules… but its engine is kinda weaksaucce

It’s probably a glitch on my end then. For some reason switching to lower ET options isn’t actually lowering the ET. I’ll have to start from scratch.

Edit: yeah because I imported the file with vastly different settings it threw the calculations off and didn’t update correctly.

1 Like

@ELBruno, Enviei o meu carro via MP…

1 Like

Ja recebi e importei no Automation, está td certo, agr é só esperar acabar o prazo pra terminar o video falando de todos os carros. Obrigado por entrar na competição ^^

:+1::+1::+1:

Just to let you know that this forum has a DM feature

2 Likes

I recive a entry in DM and it’s a option, but I prefer discord because is more easier to me to recive. Is my first time here and I don’t now about this feature before.

If you are hosting a competition here, using the normal DM feature is stongly encouraged.
That will probally give you also a higher entry rate :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey guys, if someone has not sent me their entry, today is their last day. I forgot to mention that I will not accept cars after 00:00 19th Brasilia time.

Is closed the receipt of tickets for 1000cc cup competition, thanks to all 11 entries. Now with this update I can not finish recording what I needed to make the video so it will take longer than expected.

Hey guys, the video with the first impressions came out ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1bmZWCMXaA&t=3104s ). If you are participating and only understand english read the text file I create ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1o6djY8_rSKygBJgJdtl4S4CMhyc7tcGy3mTRB2tLc/edit?usp=sharing )

Something has gone wrong with the Merit XD. It wasn’t knocking before but now apparently the engine was knocking. That’s a real bugger.

1 Like

It’s a normal bug in import from automation

Po… detonou o meu carro…hahaha
Zuera…

Eu tinha montado o motor com quase 200hp, mas por ser tração dianteira ( preferência minha ), ficava muito ruim de saída de curva, fritava demais, preferi um ajuste mais manso levando em conta o peso do carro…
Mas depois que vi o vídeo, percebi que errei mesmo no Safety Adv 10… desnecessário…

Mas, espero o próximo vídeo para ver o resultado…

Abs

1 Like

Pior que tração dianteira é complicada msm, mt potencia não passa pro chão de jeito nenhum. Mas se você testou ja mostra que o carro tem o minimo de atenção na hora de criar, por mais que eu ache que ainda seria melhor fazer os ajustes que eu falei, seu carro é mt bom (spoilers)

Valeu…
Ansioso para ver os próximos vídeos…

1 Like

Whoops, I completely got the date wrong and forgot to enter! :joy:

1 Like

WHY ISNT THE HALVAKLOMBI IN THE FIRST EXPRESSIONS?
(sorry caps lock button got stuck)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG23LHuS7MU , the video of the first stage of races of the 1000cc cup went out, english notes in discription.

1 Like