Automation Touring Car Championship [FINAL RESULTS]

Centauri Performance Vehicles presents the Omega 40valve ATCC, a high strung naturally aspirated front wheel drive coupe ready to weigh in to this series.

[quote=“strop”] (And fok you Norman, if Der Bayer is entering with a coupe, then anything goes! :wink: )
[/quote]

Yeah, I know :wink: But I find it more “on topic” to entry a 4 door saloon. I find racing saloon quite sexy :stuck_out_tongue:

abload.de/img/car-144mhuse.png

The Banhammer CANTO SR is ready to run with its tuned up 2.0L V8 and the team Banhammer is looking forward to the next races

Sabre Motorsports Griffin III TC

[size=150]Mars Engineering enters the Race with the ME Hornklee
[/size]

[size=150]Cottam Auto Group enters the fray with the Cottam Fino ATCC Edition![/size]

Sedans! \o/

I wouldn’t build it any other way. :stuck_out_tongue:

A lone Australian, with too much love for power and a keen eye for weight reduction, steps forth! Having achieved the target of >500bhp:metric tonne, I have high hopes for this pocket rocket!

p.s. there are some seriously good looking cars in this tournament. Great designs all around.

Do you know what time it is?..

TOURING ZAP!² SPORTWAGEN TIME!

That’s hilarious :laughing: The only worse thing I can think of is if you had done like what Clarkson did with the programmable signs, and every time he cut somebody off, it would flash “YOU DESERVED THAT”.

Not that many people would be looking at the back of it that much anyway. It’s done in about 15 minutes and have been tested on exactly NONE of the tracks listed. XD

Znopresk provided the Zap!² chassis to Conantech. They have used a private engine, gearbox an all other fancy stuff (brakes I hope, we didn’t provide them along with the chassis :stuck_out_tongue:)
Good luck to our client! :wink:

Hmmm, working on an entry for this championship… Not-CRX body or 4door-saloon? the time difference is of about 3secs for the CRX body. But, as Norman said, it’s a TOURING Car Championship, and the saloon it has to be the right choice…i’ll think on it and upload it :slight_smile:

Not-CRX body is the quick way to the dark side…

Muhahaha! Join us and together we can rule the galaxy.

You have Ollie Jackson’s Avensis as the cover photo. I may have to join this. With a saloon, obviously. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I decided to run this challenge, I said to myself that I wouldn’t submit a car. But I had this 96 GT lying around and I had already done a few engines to balance things out, so I thought, why not?

With that the Baltazar Kepler Touring was born. It will not compete for points, that would be unfair of my part. But its results will be there, in the middle of the pack (or the front, hopefully).

MGCC’s entry is based on their 1995 Mirage Saloon.

I absolutely didn’t use the not-crx body, didn’t even test it for the temptation would have been strong, too strong… Already I’m feeling a bit naughty using a coupe, even though it’s old :stuck_out_tongue: